Ralph Lauren Charcoal Navy Crisp Stretch Cotton Denim
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HOW TO CARE FOR COTTON FABRICS: Machine-wash warm or cold, tumble dry. Pull straight from the dryer to prevent wrinkles, or iron while damp. Prewash cotton fabrics before cutting out your pattern. Mood strongly recommends test-launde
- Fabric : Denim | Pattern : Solid | Color : Charcoal Navy
- This fabric is sold by the yard and cut to order.
- The dimensions of this fabric are 48" in width, by the number of yards you order in length. For example, if you order 3 yards, your fabric will measure 48" x 108''. If you need a continuous length of over 15 yards, please contact us to be sure we can accomodate your request. This fabric is sold by the yard and cut to order.
- COTTON, ELASTANE
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the renowned fashion designer Ralph Lauren, here is a classic medium-weight denim that's perfect for anyone wanting to sew up a pair of jeans or a crisp Summer jacket. Contains a stiff hand with a rigid dry effect, just like you'd expect a brand-new, never-been-washed denim to feel like. This specific cotton denim is presented in a charcoal navy coloration which appears black in certain lightings and contains a nice amount of give in the weft.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|