Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Ralph Lauren Layette Bal Harbour Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler),Navy,3 M US Infant
Special Size: Infant (0-12 Months)|Size: 3 M US Infant|Color: Navy/Green|Change

on February 5, 2013
This is a great baby shoe but if you little one is walking already don't buy it because they don't have any rubber to prevent falls!! If is for babies ok, toddlers no!
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
on May 30, 2017
These shoes are cute but unfortunately, not as pictured. My pair does not have 4 symbols on the front. There are only 3, the green horse at the toe of the pictured shoe is not on mine. It makes the shoe look empty, like there should be another horse or 2. Disappointed, debating returning these. But they came on time & in good condition.
review image
on March 10, 2016
cute shoes. I bought them for my daughter when she was an infant. They are good if baby is NOT walking. They have no grip on the bottom and no arch support. They are basically just for show, and they are kinda soft which is good for an infant stage. Please do not but these if your child is walking or even starting to walk. There is no support at all
2 helpful votes
on June 19, 2013
I love these shoes for my 7 month baby girl. They run big so the size three just keeps falling off but she will grow into them. Not for walkers because the bottom of the shoes are soft. Great colors and they are easy to put on.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on March 31, 2017
These look even better in person...too cute..pefect fit
on June 30, 2015
These are very cute! They don't have a sole or any type of arch support, but they are cute on my little one. They were a little smaller than I thought. I bought a size bigger when they were on sale expecting her to grow into them, but they fit right away. She in general hates wearing shoes, and these are very easy for her to kick off, so they don't get worn very often. Now that she's starting to walk, I'm not sure they're the best thing to wear, especially as easily as she kicks them off.
on December 12, 2016
Quality is great. The material is cloth so if it gets stained it's difficult to clean. Soft for new walkers to move around in.
on February 3, 2015
Extremely cute show for my daughter. They aren't necessarily for support nor a walking show, but they are universally cute and went with many different outfits. Got a lot of compliments too. Very happy with buy!
on March 29, 2014
This is the worst pair of crib shoes I've bought. They hurt my 8 month old baby's feet on the inner sides of both feet. I tried to find out what caused the cuts on the little ones feet and while feeling the inside of the shoes I noticed that they were lined with sharp and stiff cording. still a fan of Ralph Lauren but I really wish they have done a better job than this.
2 helpful votes
on May 11, 2015
this shoe is not for a baby that can already walk. it has absolutely no grip on the bottom. this is a pretty style for infants that can't walk. the shoe looked great in person but your baby will fall and hurt themselves if they are in the early stages of walking. I recommend this only for the looks of a child that can not walk
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.