Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 20, 2017
Funny
on June 6, 2017
Excellent product
on March 4, 2014
ralphie may is SO FUNNY I love this movie he's not like other comedians out there and talks about stuff that's not really for any kid under 12 but he's hilarious
on March 16, 2014
A lot of it not for younger kids. It is about 2 hrs long. But I did laugh several times :)
on November 13, 2012
This special is so wrong, which makes it so hilarious! Ralphie May's comedy reminds me of George Carlin and Richard Pryor. I got this DVD for my dad a while back, and now I'm wanting it myself. I am a new fan of Ralphie May, but I feel like I've watched him for years. This big boy talks about everything, from big fat monkeys to freaking out at the coffee shop. Not recommended for children.
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 20, 2013
I laughed till my sides hurt and tears ran down my face. TOO funny! I'm a big fan of Ralphie's and I think this was his best to date. If I hadn't been able to stop the tape & use the bathroom, I would have wet my pants. If I ever see him live, I'll have to wear some Depends!
on January 6, 2013
This is the best written and funniest stand up we have seen in a very long time, we have shown it to all of our family and friends, and had to take 'laugh breaks ' in the middle just so our stomachs didn't hurt! Highly recommended, he definately has his finger on what should be the pulse of america!
on January 23, 2017