|Manufacturer||MIX N MORE INC|
|Item Weight||0.81 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.56 x 3.86 x 0.16 inches|
|Item model number||2331|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2331|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|
Ram-Pro in-Line Spark Plug Engine Ignition Tester, 6-12 Volt Fool-Proof – Pick Up Coil/Armature Diagnostic Detector Tool – for Automotive, Car, Lawnmower, Small & Big Internal/External Engines
|You Save:||$4.50 (38%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Ram-Pro Engine Spark Tester Probe is a must have diagnostic tool for any engine with a spark plug, & can quickly and easily diagnose ignition/engine outboard motor issues or a fault in the fuel delivery system
- HOW TO USE: Simply connect the tester between the spark plug and the plug wire, if spark is being sent, the tester will mirror the spark and light up - Find dirty spark plugs, defective points, bad cables or connections, etc.
- DIMENSIONS: 6" boot/cable, 5" shaft/light housing; 2.2 oz. DESIGN: Nickel Plated Shaft, Double ended flexible tool offers a straight boot -– Internal bulb lasts for years, but is replaceable through transparent housing
- MUST HAVE: When engine won't start, gives instant answer to 'does it have spark?' - Saves time, frustration and money while also offering a safe secure way to identify spark
- USE FOR: Essential Troubleshooting for All Internal & External Combustion Engines, cars, trucks, motorcycles, lawnmowers, chainsaws, trimmers, snow-blowers, generators etc. - A must have for any individual, professional mechanic garage and auto shop
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Ram-Pro In-Line Spark Plug Engine Tester.
Quickly and easily diagnoses ignition/engine issues.
TO USE: with engine off, remove rubber boot from spark plug, & Simply connect the tester between the spark plug and the plug wire, if ignition spark is being sent to the cylinder, light in tester glows & mirrors the spark.
Testers light up and/or buzz to indicate testing result.
Brightness of the light indicates the quantity of the spark.
The pulses should be bright and consistent.
Make sure your wires have a good connection.
If the connection is good and the pulse doesn't change. Suspect a bad ignition coil.
TIP: If you're testing in bright lighting conditions and not getting the right result, try again in a less bright environment
Another thing to try is to use the tester on another engine that you know to be good (under similar lighting conditions), and compare that flash to the one on your vehicle.
Double ended tool offers a straight boot to cover all applications.
Well-crafted and made with great protection shield so no loose wires or worry for any electrical shocks.
Suitable for a broad range of household, industrial and commercial uses.
Benefits:Universal fit for all 2- or 4-stroke, single or multi-cylinder gasoline engines
Immediately identifies a problem with spark or fuel
Takes about 30 seconds
Essential for trouble shooting all internal combustion engines
Tester snaps on tightly so it will not fall off when engine starts
Great troubleshooting aid
Durably designed for a long service life
Saves time and money while also offering a safe secure way to identify spark
No more guessing about the spark of the engine - It takes all the guess work out of knowing if you’re getting power to your spark plug
No more shocks from holding a wire to the block
DIY Tool Approved!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I knew it was the spark plug because we had spark to the plug but the plug was not firing. If you go to a marine dealer that would have cost at least one hours labor and no telling how much they would have charged for the plugs. Around here labor cost is $75 with a one-hour minimum plus parts. Within less than one hour and the motor was fixed including the trip to the auto parts store.
Many $$$$'s saved.