|Manufacturer||Mix N More|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.6 x 5.4 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||2348|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||120|
|Included Components||Comes with housing|
RamPro 120-Pc Car Truck Boat Fuse Assortment Kit - 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 AMP – Low Profile Mini Small APS/ATT Blade Fuses
|Price:||($0.75 / 10 Items) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Vanitek set includes 10 pieces of 5 amp, 10 pcs of 7.5, 20 pcs of 10, 20 pcs of 15, 20 pcs of 20, 20 pcs of 25, and 20 pcs of 30.
- SPECS: 10mm x 11mm – Low Profile Micro/Small/Minor Fuses ‘Not Regular’ & ‘Not Maxi’. - Contains the seven commonly used replacement fuses for most vehicles.
- EASY TO USE: Fuses are (Industry) color coded with documentation for quick confident identification, and easy installation (Color codes are detailed in the Product Description)
- USES: For your Car, SUV, Truck, Home, Boat, Camper RV, ATV, UTV, Golf Car, and most electrical devices! - It’s highly recommended to check your owner’s manual before making a purchase to make sure you’re buying the right types of fuses.
- MATERIAL: Tin-plated zinc terminals for corrosion resistance and enhanced conductivity - A must have Item to protect your vehicles and electrical devices from a short circuit and overload - Packed in a molded case to protect blade fuses, and for easy transport and storage.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About RAMPRO 120 Piece Low Profile Micro Mini Small Fuse Kit.
The RAMPRO Blade Fuses Pack provides everything you need to protect your vehicle & electrical devices from a short circuit or overload.
Colors & Quantity Included:
10 pieces of 5 Amp - Tan
10 pieces of 7.5 Amp - Brown
20 pieces of 10 Amp - Red
20 pieces of 15 Amp - Blue
20 pieces of 20 Amp - Yellow
20 pieces of 25 Amp - Clear
20 pieces of 30 Amp - Green.
What is a Fuse
A safety device consisting of a strip of wire that melts & breaks an electric circuit if the current exceeds a safe level - Automotive fuses are a class of fuses used to protect the wiring & electrical equipment for vehicles.
Contains the seven commonly used replacement fuses for most vehicles.
Why do I need to use them
Clear Identification - Amp color coded & Amp numbers carved on the fuse for easy recognition.
Convenient Storage - Small molded case protects fuses, provides easy transport, & fits in your glove box or trunk in case of an emergency. - Case has re-locking snaps, so it can survive being in a glove box or trunk without spilling everywhere.
Where can I use them
Can be used for:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cheap fuses, obviously.
Also nice misleading picture of installed higher quality fuses. Yours will not have the easy to see white amp markings on them.
I stopped by the local automotive store, and their selection of low-profile (LP) mini fuses was limited. I couldn't find a 20-amp LP fuse. So I decided to look on Amazon. I found this variety set of LP fuses for a little more than what the auto store was asking for a small pack of 5 of a single amperage rating. I thought that was a great value! This set comes in a plastic case divided by rating.
I replaced the fuse in my Honda CR-V, the accessory outlet works again. I divided the kit between my two Honda's. It's extremely rare to blow a fuse; it should only happen if something fails (in my case, a cell phone charger shorted out). But it's nice to have on hand as part of an emergency kit, just in case.
It would be nice if the kit came with a fuse puller, but I keep a pair of needle-nose pliers in the car, so not a big deal.
Top reviews from other countries
Compare with other fuses
This ItemRamPro 120-Pc Car Truck Boat Fuse Assortment Kit - 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 AMP – Low Profile Mini Small APS/ATT Blade Fuses
($0.75 / 10 Items)