|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 12 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||GC2-48N|
Ramblewood high efficiency 2 burner gas cooktop(Natural Gas), GC2-48N
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Natural gas type......FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Ceramic glass with heavy cast iron pot stand, sealed burner. Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection trigger mechanism, Auto shut off gas supply. LPG/Propane gas conversion nozzle included.
- Electric ignition, 110V AC input. Max. Power: Bottom Hob 5800 BTU, Top Hob 9500. Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of storm power outage
- Cooktop dimension:12"(W) x 20"(D)
- ETL safety certified in US. One year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ramblewood Green||Ramblewood Green||Empava Appliances Inc||Ramblewood Green||Quality Sourcing Partners||Ramblewood Green|
|Color||stainless-steel||Silver stainless steel||Stainless-Steel||black ceramic glass||Silver stainless steel||Metallic Silver|
** ETL safety certified for US** Gas pressure regulator(GR1-2N, 1/2 inch NPT thread size at both inlet & outlet) included. Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of storm power outage. Cooktop glass dimension:12"(W) x 20"(D). Cut out dimension: 10.47 inch x 18.82 inch. Minimum depth clearance for installation: 3.5 inch depth measured from counter top surface. Gas inlet pipe thread size: 1/2 inch NPT. There is an Elbow/L shape connector packed & it has 1/2 inch NPT thread size at both ends. 4.9 ft power cord.
Seller Warranty Description1 year
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So for future buyers who may run in to this issue: This product includes a sensor that automatically shuts off the gas if it doesn't detect flame. Some other reviewers have stated that this sensor needs to heat up. In my case, the service tech told me that the sensor actually needs to be *touching the flame* - he even suggested very gently bending it with pliers to make sure it was fully in the flame. So just make note as you are setting it up.
Otherwise, an easy installation process, very nice, clean appearance, and seems to kick out enough heat for some basic cooking.
Stylistically, it's nice to look at as well. Overall I would recommend this product for someone who needs a light use two burner gas stove.
Here are the (minor) things that keep me from giving it a 5 star rating:
1) The on/off gas knobs are a little too close to the main burner. It would have been better if the main (larger) burner was in the rear. The actual layout won't burn the hair on your fingers or anything, but it just feels a little tight/warm compared to a full-size stove.
2) The electric ignition is "manual" - you turn on the gas and hold down the knob in order to light the gas. When the gas is lit, you release the knob. I would have preferred for the more normal system where you turn the knob all the way to maximum and the electric ignition goes on and then you back the knob off to turn the electric ignition off.
3) The electric ignition must stay on for a few seconds otherwise the gas flame goes right out. This period is noticeably longer than other electric ignition gas stoves I've used.
These three complaints are very minor, and maybe other people wouldn't even notice (or perhaps prefer the way at least #2 and #3 behave now versus the alternatives).