Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rampage Jeep 14080 80" Streamline Stainless Steel Step Bar
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on September 23, 2011
I researched the bars and these fit the look I was looking for. My only complaints are... that where two of the screws are located, there is a support brace exactly in the same spot--- if the brace was 1" either direction it would help. Next is one of the nuts that holds the plastic end cap on is semi hidden and fortunately I have good tools and was able to deal with it-- the average person would be frustrated. Lastly when it rains hard, you get grit under the treadles... None of the complaints are that serious, but as I said, if I didn't have a real good set of tools, it would have made it rather annoying.

As far as overall installation, I bought the bracket kit for my truck and in less than 1-hour from opening the box to cleaning up, they were installed and I was ready to go. I would definitely purchase them again and recommend them as I said the problems were small and easily overcome, but it took it from 5-stars to a more correct 4.75-stars for me.
on February 4, 2012
The bars look good when the job is complete but the instructions are too general. The recommended bracket spacing will conflict with under truck structures. It is very hard to get all the bracxkets at the same elevation and tied to the under cab pinch weld. Installation tip: Place the bars, parallel with the rocker panel on a fore and aft support, then attach brackets to the bars, mark the pinch weld holes. Drill the holes then shim between the brackets and the pinch weld. The last step is to sink the sheet metal screws in the both the top of the top hole and the botom of the lower hole. Be prepared to supplement the supplied hardware with longer bolts for the pinch weld attachments. If I had to do it over again I'd opt for steps that employ the cab mounting bolts rather than sheet metal screws to attach the brackets.
on March 16, 2013
Bought these for my Toyota Tacoma Pickup and they are great. Wide enough to be easy to find with your foot and also protect the doors from other people opening their doors and dinging the side of your truck. They fit perfectly when purchased with the mounting kit for my Tacoma extra cab 2007. I lowered them by using a 2 inch long 1/2 inch galvanized pipe nipple at each mounting point because they were to high for my Wife. The mounting brackets ( Rampage 14708 Streamline Mounting for Toyota Tacoma extended cab pu) fit both the running boards and the factory Toyota Tacoma mounting holes and I installed them in about half an hour with no trouble. The best part is these are wheel to wheel fit steps and they are tough to find to fit this application unless you want to settle for ABS plastic factory steps.
I am very happy with this product.
on July 6, 2013
After receiving my second set (first set were packaged wrong)... I finally installed these step bars. The hardware was so-so, and the instructions were bad news - but, if you have any DIY skills, you can figure it out. Photos would have been nice. I was very surprised to find out these are made in China. Maybe that explains the non- existent step by step installation process! Can't really recommend the product, but, they do look pretty good, and work as I expected. They are steps, after all. By the way, kudos to Amazon for quick response to my problems with the first set. They took care of my return, and sent out new set right away!
on June 12, 2013
I recently bought the chrome and black running boards for my two gmc trucks and with the gm adapter brackets they fit well, and look great. The wife and I are very happy!
on December 23, 2013
Fits my 2008 Toyota Tundra perfectly. The product is exactly what I ordered. Very good quality. I love this product.
on May 16, 2013
THESE LOOK GREAT ON OUR TRUCK. I CAN FINALLY GET UP IN THE TRUCK WITHOUT KILLING MYSELF. THEY WERE NICELY MADE.
on April 20, 2014
The set I ordered arrived with NO instruction. The brackets which I bought separately have only written instruction and no mention that the pieces have numbers on them. The Black plastic on the ends have to be assembled with very poor hardware, only one out of three holes on the plastic matched the only one pre-drilled hole on the chromed metal, I don't expect the black front and rear pieces to stay in place for long. The board was very hard to adjust the running boards front to back because there are flat welded tabs at the bottom that happen to fall right next to the brackets and prevent the boards to be adjusted beyond certain point (Hard to explain, but trust me it was poorly thought design).
If I had to purchase a running board for another truck, I promise you, it wont be this brand. They got 2 generous stars purely for the looks, for quality, installation, and design I won't even give them one star.
on October 19, 2015