Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on April 3, 2013
I love these boots. They are really very thin souled but they are so comfortable. I am actually wearing them right now at work while I write this review (don't tell my boss I'm not working!). The bottoms are rubber and if you’re looking for something with a lot of support these are not it. If you’re looking for something that fits like a sock and is extremely comfortable then these are it. They fit small. I am a normal 7.5 N and am wearing an 8 M comfortably. They seem very sturdy and are a velvet/velour material. The bow is very cute and they can be worn outside or inside your jeans or leggings. If they had more colors I would definitely go back and get them but they only offer the black in the cheaper price. I would probably not pay the 40+ for them but I only paid 25 and that seems reasonable. .
on October 10, 2014
I was looking for booties that I could walk around Europe in. I must have looked both online and in-stores at over 200 pairs before ordering these. I was nervous about the sizing given other reviews, but the positive reviews about comfort encouraged me to make the leap of faith. When I first got them, I feared they were too small, as my toes fit tight. But before giving up on them, I gave myself a few days to break them in. Now they are absolutely perfect and am so glad I ordered them. They have a thick rubber sole, giving support when walking, and the material that surrounds your feet and ankles is extremely soft and comfortable. Thank you Rampage for making such a comfortable and stylish bootie!
on July 30, 2013
I love these boots! They are a lovely chocolate color. They are comfortable and lightweight. The soles aren't clunky and overly scored, but still have nice traction. I'm a perfect 7.25 -- not small enough for a 7, not quite big enough for a 7.5 -- these boots have just enough room to wear some socks (and they don't have to be bulky socks). For me the only drawback is that they are slightly too wide at the calf, even worn over leggings or skinny jeans (my calves are very slim though). I can imagine this is the type of boot worn by Katniss in the Hunger Games.
on December 28, 2013
I have three pairs of these boots - in black, gray, and brown. I love them! I wish they had some arch support, but they are comfortable and cute. In fact, when I somehow left one in the hotel on a recent trip, I felt lost until I bought a new pair! Definitely recommend!

(Only reason for four stars is the lack of arch support.)
on June 8, 2014
I am very pleased with this shoe for what I paid for it. Please note the heal is pretty much non-existent, these are not wedges. The interior is smooth, no Ugg-like fur. The shaft of the boot is not tight on your leg so don't expect these to hug your angles.

PROS: Comfortable for short-term. Cute with skinnies.

CONS: Whoa! watch out on smooth flooring, there's a serious chance of slipping. Absolutely no arch support and not warm enough for anything cooler than maybe 20F (as someone with naturally cold tootsies), you get what you pay for. I live in a dry climate and these get pretty static-y and attract all kinds of things. I wish the shaft were a little slimmer.
on October 22, 2012
very confortable boot and looks nice .The value IS GREAT AND CAN EVER BUY TWO PAIRS..Boots can be worn with leggings and also can be worn with skirts.
on February 15, 2014
I was looking for comfortable, flat boots that weren't too tall. These are perfect. I wear them all day at work and they never feel too heavy, hot, or uncomfortable. I like that I can dress them up or down, depending on my mood....they work great with jeans, leggings, or work pants. Very happy with this purchase.
on November 7, 2012
I bought these for my girlfriend, and she loves them! They look great to! They arrived in the mail super fast and were just what we wanted! The only thing she complains about is that the bottom of the shoe is very thin and you can feel everything when you walk, other than that they are perfect! I would recommend them to anyone!
VINE VOICEon October 3, 2013
I picked these booties up for my preteen daughter. She is skinny from head to toe and so needs a pretty narrow cut in shoes. These booties fit pretty well, they are not so narrow that a normal foot won't fit but are definitely not sized to accommodate a wider foot. They are stylish but low key enough to work with a wide variety of outfits. The quality is fine, I imagine they will last a season or two, pretty much what I expect at this price point.

Recommended, especially for those with narrower feet.
on July 29, 2013
I wish they still made these boots. They look good with a lot of different clothes and fit pretty well. I have slim feet though, so if you have feet that needs size wide I would not recommend buying these types of shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.