|RAM||64 GB DDR3 2400;DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel Socket 2011 for 2nd Generation Core i7 Processors
- Intel X79 Chipset
- 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode, gray) 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Supports NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI Technology; Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- 8 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme/U3.1 LGA2011-V3 DDR4 M.2 ACWiFi USB 3.1 Type A Intel X99 eATX Motherboard
ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME, Extended ATX x99 Motherboard , LGA 2011-V3 Socket, DDR4 3300Mhz+(OC)
Beyang LGA2011 INTEL X79 ATX Motherboard DDR3 ECC or Reg RAM with USB3.0, Turbo Boost, XMP, CROSSFIRE / SLI SATA3.0
ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99 LGA2011-V3 DDR4 M.2 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Type A Intel X99 ATX Motherboard
MSI Extreme Gaming Intel X99 LGA 2011 DDR4 USB 3.1 Extended ATX Motherboard (X99A GODlike Gaming )
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||$13.37||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||J-Electronics||M-wave||Beyang Vapor||Amazon.com||STARLIT PARTNER|
|Chipset Type||intel_x79_express||Intel X99||Intel X99||intel_x79_express||Intel X99||Intel X99|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||LGA 2011||LGA 2011-3||LGA 2011-3||LGA2011||Intel – LGA 2011||LGA 2011-3|
|Item Dimensions||13.8 x 15.8 x 4 in||4.8 x 14.3 x 12.8 in||10.7 x 12 x 1 in||8.66 x 9.45 x 1.97 in||3 x 10.5 x 13 in||10.7 x 12 x 4.5 in|
|Item Weight||5.7 lbs||8.57 lbs||8.47 lbs||2 lbs||5.7 lbs||9 lbs|
|Memory Slots Available||8||8||8||4*DDR3 slots, the single DDR support 64GB max||8||8|
|Ram Memory Maximum Size||—||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||128 GB|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 2400;DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600||DDR4 3000 (o.c.)||DDR4||DDR3 1066; DDR3 1333; DDR3 1600||DDR4 3000 (o.c.)||DDR4|
|Supported Motherboard||Extended ATX||Extended ATX||Extended ATX||ATX||atx||Extended ATX|
|Total Pci Slots Free||6||—||0||—||—||1|
|Total SATA Ports||10||—||8||6||—||—|
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme motherboard features the Intel X79 chipset supporting the Intel LGA2011 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Processors. ASUS 8-DIMM Design provides maximum performance and versatility of memory configuration. Fully ready for true PCIe 3.0, built to be future-proof with PCIe 3.0 switching IC for NVIDIA SLI support and future PCIe 3.0 peripherals.
Top customer reviews
If anyone has experienced this and found a solution please let me know!
Durable board - good GPU space though if you plan on using 3 full-size cards in SLI things get a bit tight. Love the memory setup, plenty of room for 64GB and any water cooling system or in my case the biggest heat sink I could find!
Good board, I upgraded from X79 and haven't looked back...
My other problem is sometimes i boot up my pc and it tries to use my overclock settings but it doesnt boot up what i usually do is reset and it works one more time. If you're afraid to buy this board look somewhere else, it was a nightmare while trying to make it work.
However right out of the box, and after "minor" tinkering in the BIOS to set the PCIe-OCZ-RevoDrive 3 X2) as the boot drive, this motherboard would not even recognize this device further.
I started to reconfigure the BIOS to different settings, where I could see this device on occasion, but as soon as the system was rebooted, it would no longer appear.
So this MOBO seems to work great with more "traditional" add-ons, but "high-end" new technologies such as this PCIe based SSD, could not get past the initial "hello (--sort-of-speak)"
i7 3930K | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1866Mhz | CM Hyper 212 EVO | EVGA GTX 670 FTW 4GB | CM SilentPro M2 850Watts | Samsung 840 SSD 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | CM Storm Trooper | Razer Black Widow | Logitech G500 | Samsung S23A700 3D LED |
(1) Lots of features on with a ridiculous 4x PCIe slots and 8x DIMM slots to fit your RAM chip in. It's pretty much a overkill, but hey... At least the options are there for you.
(2) Impressive temperature gauge that lights up on the motherboard.
(3) Lots of setting to chose from on your BIOS settings.
(4) A motherboard designed to overclock.
(5) Able to play smoothly on high settings on video games with a Radeon Saphire 7950 GPU and i7 3820 Intel CPU.
(6) SATA 3Gb/s = 4 Ports and SATA 6Gb/s = 4 x SATA 6Gb/s is very nice option for my storage devices :-)
(1) If it's your first time building a PC,all the extra pins and ports on the motherboard can be confusing.
(2) The Instructional booklet are not specific about the other minor ports are or what they are for or where it needs to be cable in too. Doesn't even go through all the BIOS feature either. I had to go on YouTube to research on tweaking some of the bios feature.
Anyways if you can manage to get this Motherboard up and running, it runs amazing. I do feel sorry for the people that have DOA motherboards, cause I do feel their pain as it is time consuming and very frustrating to return this.
Just strictly on performance, I grade this a 5 star!
Most recent customer reviews
Sometimes my computer doesn't start, it doesn't detect the video card. No beeps.Read more