Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 22, 2014
Keep in mind when ordering: who likes snug pajamas? Certainly not me. I wear a "small" in day-to-day clothing, but intentionally ordered a "medium" in this nightshirt because I wanted room to be comfortable. It fits exactly as I was hoping it would. I love the softness of the material and how thin and light it is. (Note: not a warm garment. Don't buy this if you're hoping for super warm pajamas!)
on November 18, 2014
Usually a 1X is a big large on me but I like to wear nightshirts that are roomy so ordered up. Will give it to another coffee lover and order a 2

For me this is quite snug as I usually wear an XL. I love the logo on it. Would recommend to any coffee lovers as it's a cool nightshirt for them but warn them about sizing.
on October 22, 2014
I'd give this nightshirt 5 stars because I love the softness and thin material, which is perfect for me. Ordered one size up and it fit perfectly. Will order more. However, it is 55% cotton/45% polyester and not all cotton as advertised, thus the 4 stars.
on October 23, 2014
The nightshirt is a nice length and quite comfy even though it fits more like a 1X than a 3X. I got it extra bit as I like them loose.
on September 5, 2014
Soft and comfortable. Didn't realize the logo til I got it--- could have done without that!
on December 11, 2015
This is somewhat small and the stitching is bad. Under the arm starts of good and the end of the stitching ends up in the middle of the shirt, so it looks crooked
on August 19, 2014
This is another item I ordered a few days before I was leaving for vacation and was very impressed at the quality of the fabric and styling when it arrived. It was soft, fit well and didn't shrink when washed. Love this nightshirt and am planning on getting the others by this brand.
on November 26, 2014
Sister-in-law said she loves it, I believe her.
on August 9, 2014
oops, wrong size. I hope as I diet, I'll get to where it will fit.
on November 19, 2014
Nothing flashy just something soft to sleep in.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.