- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Stoecklein Publishing; 1st edition (October 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1931153280
- ISBN-13: 978-1931153287
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,212,500 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ranch Style: The Artistic Culture and Design of the Real West 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
So much of a ranch's style is influenced by its particular environment or setting. The character of each ranch shines through in these images that reflect the rich heritage and traditions that are passed down through generations.