Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 123 reviews
on October 11, 2016
I bought this for a motorcycle trip to the Black Hills. No GPS on my bike so I got a map for every state I had to pass through. It did it's job and helped me get there and back.
One additional comment: Call me old school but I love a good map. My car GPS makes me dumber every time I use it. I find myself blindly following it's directions only to find that I could have saved time and gas by planing the route myself. I also seem to remember the directions better when I plot it out on an "old-fashioned" map.
on November 7, 2015
I like paper maps - I'm one of those people who goes off on random trips, but well researched. My preferred method of traveling an area is to read a book on it, mark up a map with a highlighter, and set off, sort sticking to the highlighted route, but not necessarily. This is a great map for that, although the split in the front and back sides of the map went right through a part of the state I would have preferred to have on the same side. Ah well, I suppose no one consulted me on the shape of the state, and they had to split the map somewhere.
on June 6, 2017
We take a two week road trip each year and like to follow as many scenic routes as possible. The Rand McNally we have found to be perfect for this. We will make up 3 or four states at a time and find that these maps clearly identify possible routes.
on May 30, 2017
Great map for when we go on vacation. I don't like GPS and was brought up on using a map so this will really help while on vacation.
on December 27, 2014
It showed us everything that we needed to know about western New York. The streets were accurate and there is just something about being able to see more of your planned route than can be shown on a 5" screen that is helpful when traveling in an unknown area.
on September 24, 2016
Always have the detail that I'm looking for.
on August 13, 2017
easy to read
on May 29, 2017
Good map
on March 16, 2017
State is split in two on this map! Northern half on one side, southern half on the other!
on February 9, 2017
I should have read the other reviews. I also did not realize the state was split on each side. Not useful for driving. Also, MANY major roads and towns not labeled. Look elsewhere if you need to see the whole state at once or want to hang the map.