Randa Auburn Bamboo Roman Shade - Free Shipping, 29x54
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7 inch valance and side returns included, window for inside mount must be 29 1/4"Width or greater
- Roman style bamboo shade gently filters light. This is not a privacy shade.
- Mounting hardware included for inside and outside mounting. Lift cords are on the right side.
- For inside mount, please order a shade that is at least 1/4 inch smaller than the width of your window.
Our beautiful Roman-style Bamboo shades can only be described as the sensible choice. Noted for their rich textures and beautiful colors they also help protect your home against penetrating heat and Winter air. Note: For inside mount, please order a shade that is smaller than the width of your window so that it fits inside your window or does not rub against the sides. It should be at least 1/4 of an inch smaller to ensure a proper fit. Not for outdoor use, it will mold in H humidity environment. For more information on Roman Shade safety go to windowcoverings.org.
Top Customer Reviews
I live in a garden-level apartment, and as other reviewers have mentioned, these blinds will not offer much privacy at night on their own (you can see some of the light from outside coming through them in my picture). We knew this going in, and since our windows look out on a dumpster, we decided the best solution would be to put some etched glass film over the glass in the windows. Now we can keep them shut at night and still enjoy privacy, and in the day we can keep them open and let light in (but not the sight of the dumpster). If you want to be able to look through the windows this is not the best solution.
- Attractive (they don't look cheap)
- Fairly well made; they fold up well when drawn up, and fold behind themselves when drawn all the way down (the excess goes behind the shade so the front appears flat and like it fits perfectly vertically, even though they were slightly long).
- They seem durable. I don't see these falling apart anytime soon (I will update if anything changes)
- Comes with a drawstring hook to install in the window frame for the excess pullcord
- Cat is less interested in destroying these than he was the white plastic blinds.
- No night privacy if it's your only window covering
- Pullcord is quite long (the whole thing was a bit long for our window though, we knew this going in). We ended up installing the included hook to wrap the extra cord around when they're pulled closed. This solves the issue, though it takes an extra 10 seconds or so to wrap the cord up on both. No biggie.