|Price:||$169.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Metal frame
- Glass lens
- 98-100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 55 millimeters
- Lens height: 45 millimeters
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These flagship Randolph™ aviators were originally built for the U.S. Military and surpass rigid standards. Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948. Metal frames and signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots. Mineral crown glass lenses provide 98%-100% UV protection. Brand logo at upper left lens. Adjustable silicon nose pads. Protective case included. Made in the U.S.A. Measurements: Temple Length: 140 mm Frame Width: 140 mm Lens Height: 45 mm Weight: 1.35 oz Lens Width: 54 mm Bridge: 17 mm This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CHYG8GC
- Item model number: Aviator
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 28, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These, however, with the flash lenses, are not offered by AO, and are striking. So the price difference is somewhat justified. They look terrific!
I have another brand of aviators that are super popular and I prefer my Randolph aviators. Perfect clear vision for the outdoors and excellent protection from
glare. First noticed them from the movie JOY and I had to have a pair like her sunglasses. They are so epic! EPIC!
Most recent customer reviews
The "metal frames" don't even feel metallic.
$151 for cheap, light-feeling plastic glasses.Read more