|Price:||$113.88 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$55.12 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Metal frame
- Glass lens
- 98-100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 55 millimeters
- Lens height: 45 millimeters
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These flagship Randolph™ aviators were originally built for the U.S. Military and surpass rigid standards. Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948. Metal frames and signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots. Mineral crown glass lenses provide 98%-100% UV protection. Brand logo at upper left lens. Adjustable silicon nose pads. Protective case included. Made in the U.S.A. Measurements: Temple Length: 140 mm Frame Width: 140 mm Lens Height: 45 mm Weight: 1.35 oz Lens Width: 54 mm Bridge: 17 mm This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CHYG8GC
- Item model number: Aviator
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 28, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These, however, with the flash lenses, are not offered by AO, and are striking. So the price difference is somewhat justified. They look terrific!
I have another brand of aviators that are super popular and I prefer my Randolph aviators. Perfect clear vision for the outdoors and excellent protection from
glare. First noticed them from the movie JOY and I had to have a pair like her sunglasses. They are so epic! EPIC!