- Made in USA
- FEATURES: Matte Chrome Finish Frame & SkyTec™ AGX Green Mineral Non-Polarized Glass Lens frame
- TECHNOLOGY: SkyTec™ Glass, Vector™ Anti-Reflective backside coating, Blue Wave™ HEV Blue Light Management, Infrared Light Management, drop-ball tested, 100% UVA and UVB lens
- Anti-Reflective Coating coating
- Lens width: 52 millimeters
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Handcrafted in our USA factory, 6 weeks, 200 steps. Lifetime warranty on all frames. Originally engineered for military pilots.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Worn by Pilots. Celebrity Approved. Ready for the Extraordinary.
Handcrafted in the USA since 1973. Whether you’re exploring the sky, sea, or urban jungle, Randolphs are built for those who demand the best when it comes to quality, durability and performance.
Our metal frames are so strong, our solder joints are covered for life.
Handcrafted in the USA
It takes 6 weeks and 200 individual steps for our artisans to craft our Aviators.
Genuine 23k Gold luxury finishes plated at 5x the industry eyewear standard.
Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
Our iconic original Aviators are handcrafted to the highest standards. Worn by the US military for 40+ years.
- Built to the highest Military standards.
- 23k Gold & other premium finishes
- Double baked for durability & scratch resistance.
- Limited lifetime coverage on all frames.
- 100% UVA/UVB ray protection.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps.
- Signature Bayonet Temples.
- Military-issued since 1978.
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads.
- Full coverage lenses.
Crafted with Lens Technology designed for Aviation, worn by Commercial & Airline Pilots worldwide.
Randolph Lens Technology
- SkyTec mineral glass lenses, ultimate clarity & durability.
- SkyForce lite lenses, minimal weight & all day comfort.
- SkyForce Air gradient lite lenses, minimal weight & gradient outlook.
Top Quality Frames
Every frame is tested by our engineers for quality, strength and integrity.
Ultimate clarity. 100% UVA/UVB protection. Precision engineered colors.
Our signature temples fit snug under helmets & headphones for extra comfort.
“Good enough for Fighter Pilots, good enough for us” - Esquire
Randolph have been the leading manufacturer of US Military eyewear since 1978. Each pair is handcrafted to the highest military specifications (Mil-S-25948, to be exact).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 5, 2019
- Manufacturer : Randolph USA
- ASIN : B083P7441S
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, recently, I lost them and finally sprung for a nice birthday gift for myself. I'm so glad that I did. Thanks partially to 3 width choices, these have very little optical distortion as well as an effective anti-glare coating on the back of the lenses. They also are incredibly well made and timeless in their design. I wasn't originally a huge fan of the bayonet style arms, but after using them, I totally get it. They're super comfortable and they feel just as secure as standard arms. You can also easily slip them into a motorcycle helmet (or flight helmet if that's your thing). I can't imagine ever wanting anything else. I've found my 'me' glasses.
Of note: when I returned the initial pair I was greeted by an email from Ashely at Randolph to discuss the issue. Even though it was “operator error” they took the time to follow up. It was not a cookie cutter email either, this company is the real deal. Additionally, I get it, they’ve been around for quite sometime but I’m speaking to you as a first time buyer, so I’m waiting for somebody to tell me “welcome to the club”
Lastly, have no fear when ordering from Amazon. The Randolph website or amazon, either way you are getting what you pay for!
the polarized lenses blocked the screens on the instrument panel both in a car and a plane I returned these and bought the exact same except they are non- polarized the glasses are incredibly durable. good product.
the only thing that can make the clarity better is x-ray vision.
Update: got non polarized and it was delivered in 1 day awesome great product and great service
Review: They are stunning. The first thing I noticed was how light they are. I weighed them at 24 grams and my AO weighed 42 grams. The blue lenses are awesome and they feel great on my face. $200 is more than I want to spend, but I have worn this style forever. If you are an AO fan and on the fence, you wont be disappointed. Plus hand tooled American made with a lifetime warranty. Sold