Other Sellers on Amazon
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Laser Range Finder 900 Yard, RangeFinder 7X with Pin/Range/Speed/Scanning Model, USB Charging Cable, Wrist Strap, Carrying Case, 1/4'' Mounting Thread for Golf, Hunting, Hiking, Outdoor Using - MLR01
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $10.00 on this item|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal Gifts For Your Family & Friends
- ▲900 YARD/7X MAGNIFICATION - Features the latest technology, it can measure up to longer distance of 900 yards; 7x magnification and fully multi-coated can make the imaging clearer and more true with durable, water resistant body
- ▲RANGE/SPEED/SCANNING/ PIN MODEL - Four model can be changed freely. It is capable of straight line distance/angle/horizontal distance/vertical height measuring; Range measure accuracy:±1yard; Speed measure accuracy:±5km/h; Angle measure accuracy: ±1°; Meters and yards can be transformed easily by long press the "MODE" button
- ▲CONVENIENT USB CHARGING - Equipped with 750mah rechargeable lithium battery, it can measure more than 30000 times after a fully charge; A micro USB cable (included) could be charged from any regular charging port, including most electronics, no need replacing battery
- ▲1/4”TRIPOD SCREW HOLE/PORTABLE - It can be attached to any standard tripod, which makes the long distance measurement more stable; Wrist strap can be weared around your wrist to avoid dropping with durable carrying case, which is perfect and safe for carrying while hunting outdoors
- ▲REASSURING AFTER-SALES SUPPORT - (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 2 laser with <0.5mW output); You’ll get: MLR01 Range finder; USB Charging Cable; Wrist Strap; Durable Carrying Case; User Manual; 24-Month Service(If you have any problem about it, please do not hesitate to contact us, our Support Team will solve your problems in time)
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which deals only with development of the tools.
We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to improve the quality of life.
Tacklife MLR01 900 Yard Laser Rangefinder
- You’ll be amazed about its streamline design which provides a sense of groove. The handle is made with soft rubber, and with shape of arch which makes it much easier for holding. All could provide you the best user experiences!
- 1.This rangefinder is a laser product , class 1, please do not stare into the beam or view directly with optical instruments.
- 2.Due to the more particulate matter in the foggy air, the accuracy of the measurement will be affected.
- 3.Do not choose the transparent measuring surface, such as transparent glass, water surface, and so on.
- 4.Please select the object whose measuring distance is more than 3 meters when using.
- 5.Under the pin lock mode, the locked distance is always the minimum distance, so if there is something else, which is closer to the device around the target, when you use this function, the result may be not correct. Please move slowly to lock the distance when use this function to makesure the result is correct and precise.
- Range Mode
- All the data will be displayed on the LCD immediately, straight line distance, angle, horizontal distance, vertical height distance
- Speed/Scanning Mode
- Speed Range: 0 - 300 km/h, Speed Measurement Accuracy: ± 5 km/h. Note: when you measure the speed, please keep with the object in a same straight line. (same direction or different direction)
- Weight: 185g
- Measuring Range: 5~900 yard/ 3~800m
- Field of View: 7°
- Angle Accuracy: ±1°
- Measuring Angle Range: ±90°
- Speed Measurement Accuracy: ± 5 km/h
- Water Resistant: IP 54
- Laser Class: 1
The rangefinder is equipped with 750mah rechargeable lithium battery; will power off automatically in 20 seconds without operation
You don’t need to change the batteries and worry the electricity, it also can be charged by power bank
7x Magnification & Full coated
This laser range finder is built with 7x magnification and full multi-coated, which can make the imaging more real and clearer
Durable Zipper Pouch
A durable zipper pouch designed with stereoscopic and the texture, not easy to deformation; protecting the range finder from impacting and dropping
The wrist strap is for pretty easy carry, suitable for golf, hunting, mountaineering, and outdoor using
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a stabilizer in this unit, so when using flagpole locking your hands (at least my hands) are jittery so it may take more than one attempt to get the correct reading at a greater distance. This is not a big issue for me. One other thing I noticed is that if there are trees behind the flagpole, then the unit can get confused by focusing on a thin tree, but I'm not sure any rangefinder with flagpole locking can eliminate that. For general distances such as a trap, water hazard or ditch a single click on the power button gets the distance instantly. I stood on several course yardage markers to see how accurate this unit is and it appeared to be fairly accurate. In addition, I compared it to other rangefinders that my colleagues had and it was reasonably close.
The unit is lightweight and easy to hold and manipulate. The adjustable eyepiece is a nice touch. I also like the hard-shell carrying case to protect the unit when not in use. Overall, I think it is a real nice product for the money, and would have given 5 stars if the instruction manual had clearer instructions on how to use this "golf rangefinder" for golf.
1/10/2019: I've now had the opportunity to use this product for several months and become familiar with its operation. I have stood next to other golfers with other rangefinder brands and gps units and found this Tacklife product to be lacking it its ability to identify a flagstick and provide a correct distance. I seem to get a valid distance < 25% of the time, typically after a few tries. One other thing I noticed is that in cool temperatures, the yardage measurements are way off, for example showing 7 yards when the actual distance is over 100.
1. Rather use batteries than rechargeable Li.
2. Must change from Kilometers to Yards every time.
3. Device does not easily pickup flag on golf flagstick.
1. Exelent pickup of solid objects.
2. Shows degrees of slope.
3. Long battery life.
4. Excellent display.
Features I don't use:
1. Speed tracking
2. Distance modification based on slope.
3. Strap for holding unit.
The rangefinder is easy to use once you spend a little time learning the meaning of the mode buttons and what the symbols in the LCD indicate. (I was a little overwhelmed at first, but it was easy to operate once I took the time to read the manual and go through all the functions.)
After the initial charge (using the included micro USB cable) the range finder is ready to use. Without pressing the power button this range finder works very well as a 7x monocular, producing a bright clear image. There is also an adjustable diopter ring to help with viewing.
Once you press the Power On / Start Button (Power Button) you are greeted with a host of icons that will be a little confusing at first, but will make perfect sense after a little use. These icons are crisp and are easy to see, however because of their dark color may be hard to read against very dark backgrounds or at night.
Note: The unit will power off automatically after 20 seconds, so there is no chance of forgetting and leaving this rangefinder on.
The Power button is also used to activate the laser for distance measurement and speed tracking. The manual states the laser has a “low transmission rate” and is “harmless to human eyes”, so there should be no worry about blinding a fellow golfer, hunter, or some innocent squirrel.
The second button is the Mode Button that is used to toggle between 3 different modes which I will list below. You also use the Mode button to change units of distance from meters to yards. (Press and hold the Mode button to change between unit measurements.)
• Mode 1 - Range Mode: Used for general distance, angle and height measuring. Press and release the Power button to get a single measurement reading of the object that was in the viewfinder crosshairs when the Power button was pressed and released. Alternatively, hold the Power button to get dynamic readings that will update as you scan different objects.
• Mode 2 - Speed Mode: Used for measuring the speed of moving objects. (I have not experimented with this mode yet, but will update this review once I have.)
• Mode 3 - Flagpole Locking Mode: This mode work pretty much the same as the Range Mode above, however in this mode the rangefinder is looking for slender objects such as a flagpole, telephone pole, tree, etc.
When I first started using the rangefinder I was having difficulty changing the modes and figures I was doing something wrong. I then read that the rangefinder can be reset to factory specs by holding both the Power and the Mode button down together for a few seconds. After I performed the factory reset I experienced no more issues toggling between modes.
Okay, all this is good.. but what about accuracy? As far as I can tell this Tacklife rangefinder is accurate. The manual says distance measuring accuracy is +- 1.0m and speed measuring accuracy is +- 5 Km/h. The distance, angle, and height measurements I got appeared to be reasonable and using a tripod to hold the rangefinder still the Tacklife Rangefinder was able to return same results again and again.
I am pleased with this Tacklife rangefinder so far. The only nitpick is the ergonomic shape of the rangefinder causes the bottom ¼” monopod/tripod hole to be slightly recessed which may make some tripod mounting plates difficult to attach.
Thanks for reading my review, if I experience any issues or find any more useful information I will update this review.