CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.95 shipping
Ranger DIS-27188 Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Tumbled Glass
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.55. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.36 (23%)|
- Tim holtz distress inks is acid free, non-toxic, fade resistant and water-based dye inks
- Perfect for the new vintage, stained, aged effect crafters are creating in their altered books, scrapbook pages, cards and paper craft projects
- Developed to produce a realistic weathered look on paper, photos and decorative fibers
- Available in tumbled glass color
- Measures 3-inch length by 3-inch width by 3/4-inch height
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tim Holtz distress ink is acid-free, non-toxic, fade resistant, water-based dye inks. Perfect for the new vintage, stained, aged effect crafters are creating in their altered books, scrapbook pages, cards and paper craft projects. Developed to produce a realistic, weathered look on paper, photos and decorative fibers. Distress Inks afford added versatility when photo tinting and color layering with the original, award winning tones. Pads are made with a higher raised felt for easier use with direct to paper techniques. Stackable stamp pad with a removable lid. Available in tumbled glass color. Measures 3-inch width by 3-inch height by 3/4-inch depth.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
This particular color is my go-to blue. I use it when I want something blue but not overpowering. It's good for sky hues, the color of pool water, or when I want to edge something in blue but I don't want it to be too intense. It's a very flexible color, not so light it's unnoticeable, and not so dark that it's overpowering.