|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.1 x 17.4 x 4.3 inches|
|Item model number||6147-RDM-100|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.71 shipping
Ranger 12" Heavy-Duty Fleece Insulated Men's Rubber Work Boots with Steel Toe (6147)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable, flexible, industrial weight rubber is hand-laid and vulcanized at high heat for 100% waterproof construction; ozone-resistant to prevent cracks and remain flexible in cold weather
- Full fleece insulation to keep feet warm in cold working environments; cushioned insole and ultra-composite shank supports the arch and helps fight foot and leg fatigue
- Heavy-duty TracTread outsole and heel for improved grip and traction on slick or icy surfaces; tough but soft fabric lining for easy on/off
- SAFE-TOE steel toe protects against impacts from above; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 and CAN/CSA Z195-05 Grade 1; 3-eyelet lace-up top for secure fit
- Recommended use: construction, mining, oil & gas, farm & equestrian
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Working triple duty, these waterproof Ranger 12" Heavy-Duty Insulated Men's Rubber Work Boots protect against water, impacts and weather. Full fleece insulation keeps feet warm in cold temperatures, and the hand-laid construction is vulcanized for 100% waterproof protection. The SAFE-TOE steel toe of these insulated work boots guards against impacts from above. A heavy-duty TracTread outsole and heel offers improved traction on slick or icy surfaces, while the cushioned and composite shank ensure all-day comfort. The three-eyelet lace-up top of these men's work boots can be tied tight for a secure fit around your calves.
From the Manufacturer
The rugged durability of Rangers rubber safety boots offers valuable protection in all kinds of industrial settings. The steel toe construction and hard-wearing tread features are ideal for oil rig or mining applications. Full fleece insulation for additional warmth. Removable felt insole for warmth underfoot. Heavy Trac Tread sole and heel. TUFF-SCUFF toe abrasion layer. Flexible, hand-layered construction. Ultra-composite shanks reinforce construction and support the arch. Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standard. Available in red color and size-10.