- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by NG E6 1972 ™ when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ranger Bands Medium Wide (24 count) Made From EPDM Rubber for Survival and Strapping Gear Various Sizes Made in the USA
|Price:||$15.50 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ranger Bands 24 made from EPDM rubber 0.050 in. wall thickness. For survival and strapping gear
- Strapping gear
- About 1" tall and 1 1/4" diameter +/- 0.1250
- Fire starter burns hot and bright
- Not bicycle tubes extruded bands made from EPDM rubber 101 uses
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Ranger Bands are strong, super durable rubber bands, which are known for being useful in a variety of applications. Ranger Bands are said to have been first adopted by Army Rangers. Now used by all branches of the military, parachutists, police, swat, homeland security, border patrol and outdoor enthusiasts. We began making ranger bands for the public years ago for attaching items to military style backpacks. Strapping small survival kits closed. Fire starters for survival situations they start easy and burn hot. Non slip gripping surface for items like flash lights, gun grips, and knife sheaths. They are also good for anything else that you can think of. I started off using a jig to cut up new bicycle tubes of several sizes, I couldn't keep up with my sales and needed an automated way to produce the bands. Got some quotes from Taiwan but decided I wanted Made in the USA. I found a US manufacture that was all ready making bands for the US ARMY . We worked together on the creation of 9 sizes in two different formulas of EPDM rubber.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?