Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

• Customer Reviews

on August 18, 2012
From a parent's perspective, I agree with all the comments that the mask is flimsy and cheaply made - although, I will say it's likely an exaggeration when reviewers say these masks fall apart after 2 uses because my son's had over 2 uses. I don't know how many uses it will take, but I'm pretty certain the mask will eventually tear apart. So from a value perspective I also agree with other reviewers that these costumes are priced way too high for the quality of material and workmanship, but also from a parent's perspective the delight and pleasure that your child receives from playing with this costume is well pretty priceless. Still as parents we should probably balance our emotions with some economic sensibilities so from my perspective as a father I'd give this purchase 3-stars.

From a child's perspective, who's a big fan of the Power Rangers, this costume is priceless. If my son had his way he'd be wearing the costume 24-7. Unfortunately for him, his parents will only allow him to wear it while he's watching his show and maybe another 30 minutes to an hour. I'm certain my son would give a gazillion stars if he could but as it is 5-stars.

Overall then, as a family, we'd rate this product closer to 4-stars.
on November 15, 2011
This costume is so cute & my son looked great in it! He's 4 years old & is tall for his age & the 4-6 size fit him perfectly. If my son could have worn this costume every day, he would have. I gave this costume 5 stars b/c it served its purpose for all the Halloween events my son wore it for. But he continued to wear the costume after Halloween & it's now falling apart. The mask is very flimsy & broke the 3rd time my son wore it. We hot glued it back together, but it didn't look the same. But otherwise a great looking costume.
on October 29, 2012
This costume is exactly what my 8 yr old son was looking for. He loves the faux muscles, commenting on his "6-pack" and even the plastic belt buckle. My main issue with this costume is the sizing. He is an 8 in all of his clothes and this is size 10-12 according to the product description and the tag. It is very tight. I had hoped to up-size to allow for layering. It seems reasonably durable and the fabric stretches, but I won't make any promises as a hand-me-down.
Also as a safety comment, the mask limits vision to straight ahead.
on November 28, 2011
A nice looking costume with a belt that has a removable buckle that my son really likes. The costume runs small. I had to return it for the next size (8-10, which costs more) to fit a six-year-old. The mask was damaged both times. I shored it up with tape, but better packaging during shipping would likely prevent the problem. If your kid loves imagining himself (or herself) as a Power Ranger, this will be popular.
on November 24, 2014
Very nice costume!! Purchased for Christmas gift. Sure to be a hit. Made well and was very impressed. Good price too. Arrived quickly!!
on November 6, 2013
The blue ranger costume was well-made. It appears that it will hold up very well over time. My grandson loves it.
on December 24, 2013
This costume is nice & my son loves it. It arrived just when it said it was. It's exactly what the Halloween stores sell but at a discount!
on October 7, 2011
I bought this costume for my son. The jumpsuit fits him perfectly. But the mask is kinda big for him. He cant get it to sit right on his face so he can look through the holes. He'll be wearing the costume this halloween, with no mask. But its okay, I think he'll have more fun with his face painted instead.
on January 4, 2013
My 5yr old son has the red blue and green. One was a Halloween costume he loved so much we got the others for Christmas. Now all the kids really feel like power Rangers when they play
on January 5, 2014
This costume was great for Halloween- my son got multiple uses out of it for various Halloween events and still uses it to dress up- good quality too