Rani Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds Whole 5 Pound (5lbs 80oz) Bulk, Trigonella foenum graecum ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free | Non-GMO | Indian Origin, used in cooking & Ayurvedic spice
|Price:||($0.27 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
- You'll LOVE our Fenugreek Methi by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bags, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 5lbs (80oz), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Methi Seeds
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fenugreek (also known as Methi) Native to the eastern Mediterranean, the English name derives via Middle French fenugrec from Latin faenugraecum and is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina. Fenugreek is a favorite spice in South India and Sri Lanka, where it is not limited to curries, but may also be found in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables. The strong aromatic aroma of Fenugreek is similar to that of celery and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders.
Botanical Name: Trigonella foenum graecum
As a Spice: Use it with your favorite recipe!
You'll LOVE our Fenugreek by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity! PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Product of India
Our Rani Fenugreek Seeds sprout! Unlike many, due to treatment/processing do not. If you are looking to sprout the fenugreek to take as part of a healthy diet or to grow fenugreek plants, then these are perfect! See at the bottom for a recipe!
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- No MSG or Salt
- No Preservatives
- Fenugreek Ground in Plastic Poly Bags, Sealed Poly Bags to keep ground protect from moisture or any other kind of problem.
- Easy to Fit in kitchen shelves or to refill your existing container/jar.
Not only for Cooking, Fenugreek has many health benefits
- Helps Regulate Blood Sugar Fenugreek seeds help control blood sugar and decrease insulin resistance. Diabetic patient are therefore recommended to include fenugreek seeds in their diets
- Antioxidant Fenugreek has strong antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals. It also has lactic acid that exfoliate your skin and make it smoother.
- Anti-Inflammatory It contains a compound called diosgenin that has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes fenugreek seeds a natural way to counteract acne.
- Improve Breast Milk Production Fenugreek have been used in Asiatic countries to increase the production of breast milk in lactating mother. These seeds contain phytoestrogen that seems to increase milk production in lactating mothers.
- Strong Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Promotes Healthy Blood Pressure & Reduces Cholesterol
- Helps Heartburn, Fenugreek have lubricative properties that help sooth your stomach and intestines, are a natural digestive tonic that aid digestion.
- May Ease Constipation
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the item pure?
A: Yes, Our spices do not have anti-caking or anti clumping agents or other harmful additives, that's make our products higher quality.
Q: Is this product NON-GMO? A: Yes, all Rani Brand products are free from any genetically modified ingredients
Q: Is this product all natural
A: Yes & Gluten Free, Non-GMO as well
Q: Is this product Vegan?
A: Yes, no animal products are used to produce this product.
Q: Is this product Kosher? A: Yes and No. All of our products are inherently kosher, though it does not have a specific kosher company designation. Our company does not process any dairy or meat products whatsoever.
Ingredients : Fenugreek Seeds Ground
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Methi.
How Rani's World Foods Started
Established in 1979 we are family owned and operated, we have a higher standard than all the rest, our own. Rani was founded on a passion for quality, value and health. Working in close partnership with our suppliers enables us to offer the freshest highest quality ingredients at a superior value. We have never cut corners, always insisting on the higher quality, higher grade.
We built a brand on trust, a trust that our customers have been giving us for over 35 years. Our products are sourced from family farms, cleaned, ground & packaged in the same facility for the highest quality control and hygiene. We go around the world to bring you the exotic flavors of India & surrounding South Asian flavors.
Rani Brand, what makes us different makes us better! Unlike other companies that use co-packers, we directly import from our own factories in India, lab test and package our ingredients to ensure quality, consistency and the best flavors. We are also one of the largest wholesale suppliers of Indian Food products in the U.S. and are trusted by hundreds of the nation’s top ethnic retailers.
Did you know most products sold in the U.S. go through 3-7 different supply chains before they are sold to you? This means a higher cost and product that is older by the time it reaches you, the end consumer. We are the manufacturer, distributor & retailer of Rani Brand products. Our single vertical supply chain allows us to offer the best value and freshness, making Rani Brand Products one of a kind
Recipe: How to Sprout Fenugreek Seeds
After 3 days
After 5-6 Days
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Fenugreek Seeds Whole
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat
#2. Packaging easily ripped at seems and a lot of product ended up on counter and floor.
CONCLUSION: You get what you pay for. I would rather spend $1.50oz. @ local Health Store.
I gave them a shot, though. Never again based on my two complaints will I purchase.
On their behalf, I say they delivered what they said and when they said so.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.