260 psi Aluminum Telescopic with Frame Mount, With Tire Patch Kit and Balland Ball Needle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- √ HIGH-PRESSURE CAPACITY & SUPER EFFICIENT VOLUME : The Raniaco portable bike bump can pump up to 260 PSI and needs less force to pump that's why airing the bike tires super fast, and you can save a lot of energy for cycling.
- √ DURABLE& LIGHTWEIGHT: Raniaco Bike pump is made of T6 aircraft grade aluminium making it extremely lightweight (160g) and durable. It can also fit in a small tool case and attached to your bike or in your backpack.
- √ SCHRADER & PRESTA VALVE & NO VALVE CHANGING NEEDED AT ALL: Both for presta and schrader valves.You can use our portable bicycle pump for any bike like road bikes,mountain bikes, BMX's, kids bikes, etc. without having to change the valve.
- √ ABSOLUTELY NO LEAK!!!: The mini bike pump has completely sealed hose onto the valve thanks to the screws so that's why no leak of air from the pump. That hose can be attached to the bike pump, and you don't need to worry about it.
- √ EXTRA BONUS: This portable bike pump provides you self-adhesive repair and puncture that comes in handy when there's not any tire shop in the surrounding area when you have a flat tire.Ball and balloon valve helps you pump your sports ball and balloons
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy a Fantastic Riding with Raniaco Mini Bike Pump
Portable Size: 5.6 Oz weight and 8.2” length makes a easiest way to attach to bike frame and stock in your pocket or backpack.
260 PSI High Pressure: Our Raniaco Bike Pump can get up to 260 PSI high pressure capacity,pumping your bike with less labor and time
2 in 1 Valve :Schrader & Presta in one makes compatible with any bikes,road bikes, mountain bikes, BMX, kid's bikes; sports balls and balloons.
No Leak at all:The air house will be attached to the tyre valve by screwing,which is an excellent feature for preventing air leaking.
(4)Material: T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminium
(5)Valve Type: Presta and Schrader reversible
(6)Standard Pressure: 17bar /260psi
Screw X 2
Air Inflation Needles X2
Non-glue patches X 6
Pump Clip X1
ORDER YOURS WITH NO RISK
Raniaco Bike Pump comes with 30 days money back guarantee and 2-year performance warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think my only complaint is no pressure gauge. I have one that I bring with, but it would be nice to have the gauge on the pump.
Overall, I give this product a 5/5 stars. I will update my review if anything changes.
Also a definition from Amazon of what my 5 star represents:
★★★★★ = I love it (The product I received is practically perfect! I love love love it! I would either buy again or definitely recommend to a friend or family member. Meets all expectations and is great quality.)
Product packaging consists of the product sealed in a designed plastic casing. The front of the packaging displays the product through the clear plastic front as well as the products information card. The back of the packaging displays product information, user instructions, installation for the bracketing system, and product features. Affixed to the top right of the packaging is a label that states the product name and also a bar code. Inside the packaging is the product, inflation valve, grater, inflation needle, patches, bracket, pump, and tube. Inside the packaging is another zip lock bag that holds a ball pump. To install the product to a bike simple attach the mount to the frame by use of the screws of already placed screw on ones bike. From there slide the pumps tabs into the holder until it locks. With the pump secure on ones bike you can then use it. This can be done by first removing the dust covers from the hose as well as the pump. You will then pull the pump out of the holder and make sure to release the screw that keeps the pump secure during rides. Once the pump is free you can then take the hose portion of the pump and screw it into the top of the pump. Then depending on your style of valve you may need to unscrew the top of the hose. For Presta valves you need to unscrew it and pull the top portion up as far as it goes to allow clearance for the valve. For the Schrader valve you don't need to unscrew it and just need to place the hose on the valve. After that just start pumping by pulling the bottom portion of the pump and then pushing it back it.
Hose dust cap
Pump dust cap
Easy to easy to use
Included patch kit
Included bike mount and hardware
Included ball pump needle
Works for Presta and Schrader valves
Lacks pressure gauge
Pump comes in two separate parts (can't work the pump well without the other piece)
Bike mount is made out of a very thin material (needs to be thicker, very malleable)
For under $20 you really get a lot in this packaging. Not only do you get a bike pump you you get a pump with the adapters for multiple uses. Along with that are some tire batches as well as the sand paper tool for when you need to work on a patch. The pump itself is very easy to use and doesn't take to much room on the bike. The pump is great if you have to work with the two main bike valves and had a high PSI max.