Raniaco Zester Stainless Steel Grater, Cheese, Lemon, Ginger & Potato Zester with Plastic Cover, Long Ergonomic Handle with Rubber Base (Black)
- Low Return Rate: 20% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "zest grater"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.04 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original Raniaco zester is made of food grade stainless steel and non-slip slilicone rubber.
- Sharp blades of the zester are highly resistant to blunting over time assuring long usability of the kitchenware. But take care not to hurt your fingers during the use. use.
- Raniaco zester is produced with exclusive etching technology, which is excellent for cheese, lemon, ginger, coconut, chocolate, carrot etc.
- It's easy to clean only if you wash along with its blades. Safe storing and transportation of the zester is made easier with the plastic cover.
- Size: Stainless steel blades:8" Rubber Handle 4.8"
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Raniaco zester is an essential kitchen item for every home, hotel and restaurant.
Special of Raniaco lemon zester
1. It comes with a machine sharpened blade that sharply cuts through edible produce ranging across soft cheese to potato.
2. Non-slip rubberized long grip of the zester allows fast and convenient grating of food.
3. Raniaco zester will comes with a white cover, after drying, you can slipped the cover back on it to keep it sharp in the drawer.
4.Hygienic stainless steel of the Raniaco zester is dishwater safe which enables you to conveniently clean it inside a dishwasher.
Useage of Raniaco zester
How to wash the zester
Most of People found it's difficult to wash the zester, actually, it's easy, put the zester under the faucet after using, the water will makes the zester to clean.
The best kitchen gadget
Great Christmas Gift/Thanksgiving Gift!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, this product is not exactly a "zester." It's a microplane, which produces a slightly different output. A traditional zester produces little confetti-like strings, while a micro-plane produces a finer grind.
For many recipes, the microplane is exactly what you need, especially those that call for a finer, soluble grind such as grated ginger. However, if you want the little confetti-like strings, you need a slightly different tool.
So, while this turned out to not be the tool I expected, it still works great when used for the purpose for which it's designed, and the company gets extra props for excellent customer service.
This is much better than any other grater I have tried in the past, and it definitely is not playing around.
I haven't used it for cheese, but I use it for ginger and turmeric pretty often. It grates everything up so fast, about 2x as fast as the one I had before and it's a breeze to use.
It's also pretty simple to clean, no hidden nooks or crannys or anything.
The only thing that could make me love it more was if it wasn't quite so long. I just don't see the need for it to be so long but that is just me, I think it would fit in the drawer better if it was a tad smaller.
If you cook you should have one of these.