Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rankie Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable, Mini DP to DP, 4K Ready, Gold Plated, 6 Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The 6 feet cable connects a Mini DisplayPort with Thunderbolt TM port enabled computer to a monitor or projector with DisplayPort input for audio and video streaming. (Note: NOT compatible with 144Hz video display)
- The gold-plated conductors resist corrosion and increase connectivity. The inner braided foil shielding reduces interference and improves signal quality
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160 @30Hz, Ultra HD) and 1080P (Full HD), and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- The DP connector has a latch to provide secure connection with the port. Press the latch down before unplugging the connector
- Suitable for Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays. Lifetime warranty from Rankie
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It turns out my displayport cable I bought from Amazon (Mini DP to DP Cable, Rankie 6FT Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 4K Resolution Ready (Black) - R1105 apparently was not made to spec.
Pin 20 was feeding 3.3v back into my graphics card when it should have no connection. This caused the warning indicators on the motherboard to light up. And now I have a bad video card!
The spec clearly states:
3.2.2 DP_PWR Wire A standard DisplayPort cable must have no wire for the DP_PWR pin. Only captive cables supplied with cable powered Branch Devices or cables permanently attached to Sink Devices are permitted to have the wire for DP_PWR. These captive/attached cables must have a standard DisplayPort plug connector (as specified in Section 4.2.1- VESA.org) on one end only. The other end must either be permanently attached or have a custom connector.
The cable is nicely flexible, built with high quality, and exactly as advertised. The only thing I would improve about it is that it could be a foot or two longer to work best on my desk, but of course I knew it's cable length when purchasing it, so that's not a reason to dock it's rating. Overall, I am very happy with this cable.