- Save 50% on FREE 2-Pack Nintendo Switch Glass Screen Protector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by JEDirect. Enter code 32DDKUTH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DP to HDMI, Rankie 6FT Gold Plated DisplayPort to ..." and save 13% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
DP to HDMI, Rankie 6FT Gold Plated DisplayPort to HDMI HDTV Cable (Black) - R1102
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Note:Can only convert signal from DisplayPort to HDTV. This is not a bi-directional cable. Connecting DisplayPort port compatible PCs to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI port
- 1.8 Meters. Transmits high-definition audio and video from your computer to an HDTV for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080P (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding combine together to provide both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Connecting Displayport Port Compatible Pcs To An Hdtv, Monitor, Or Projector With Hdmi Port|Transmits High-Definition Audio And Video From Your Computer To An Hdtv For Video Streaming Or Gaming; Connect And Configure Your Monitor For An Extended Desktop Or Mirrored Displays|Supports Video Resolutions Up To 1920X1200 / 1080P (Full Hd) And Flawless Audio Pass-Thru For Uncompressed Digital 7.1, 5.1 Or 2 Channels|Gold-Plated Connectors, Bare Copper Conductors, And Foil & Braid Shielding Combine Together To Provide Both Superior Cable Performance And Reliable Connectivity|Displayport Connector With Latches Provides A Secure Connection With A Release Button That Must Be Depressed Before Unplugging
Top Customer Reviews
Summary – This is a short and simple review. Needed this cable so I can use an HDMI splitter switch to toggle between my two computers and a third monitor in my setup. Works perfectly for what I need and I am very happy with this. Price was decent as well for the type and quality of the cable.
This cable does exactly what I wanted it to and does what it claims. It is a 10 foot cable which gives me both a full 1920x1200 (1080P) resolution and can also support audio pass-through in uncompressed format up to 7.1 channels.
**Remember, this is designed to use as a cable to connect a display port source to a HDMI display device. This will not work for anyone looking to connect an HDMI output to a display port video input. **
In terms of quality, the cable is thick yet you can run this with no issues. It has gold plated endings which are ideal for quality connectors and the display port ending locks in nice and secure. (Wish HDMI came out with a locking mechanism like display port.) Do know the cases enclosing each end are a little deeper than some. So if you need to use this on an input very close to a wall or surface, you may need to look at a 90 degree type of cable or a low profile type.
As always, if this develops issues with ongoing use or fails to continue working, I will update this review accordingly.
As others have noted, be sure the DP end is at the video card and the HDMI end is at the monitor, because this cable will not apparently work the other way around!