Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DP to HDMI, Rankie 6FT Gold Plated DisplayPort to HDMI HDTV Cable (Black) - R1102
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The 6 feet cable connects a DisplayPort / DisplayPort++ (DP/DP++) enabled computer to an HDTV, monitor, and projector with HDMI input for audio and video streaming. (Note: NOT bi-directional. Only converts signal from DP to HDMI)
- The gold-plated conductors resist corrosion and increase connectivity. The inner braided foil shielding reduces interference and improves signal quality
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080P (Full HD), and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- The DP connector has a latch to provide secure connection with the port. Press the latch down before unplugging the connector
- Suitable for Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays. Lifetime warranty from Rankie
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought a monitor that only had hdmi and via input, my hdmi output on my video card is all screwy so I needed a dp to hdmi cable. It was easy. Plug and play. Also, I love the color. The cable isn't very thick and it's not stiff. I like it.
I'm using this Displayport to HDMI to replace the HDMI to DVI cable I was using since I had a bunch of issues with the screen cutting out and shifting my windows over to the main monitor repeatedly.