Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DP to HDMI, Rankie 6FT Gold Plated DisplayPort to ..." and save 43% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DP to HDMI, Rankie 6FT Gold Plated DisplayPort to HDMI HDTV Cable (Black) - R1102
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Note:Can only convert signal from DisplayPort to HDTV. This is not a bi-directional cable. Connecting DisplayPort port compatible PCs to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI port
- 1.8 Meters. Transmits high-definition audio and video from your computer to an HDTV for video streaming or gaming; Connect and configure your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080P (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding combine together to provide both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
I bought a monitor that only had hdmi and via input, my hdmi output on my video card is all screwy so I needed a dp to hdmi cable. It was easy. Plug and play. Also, I love the color. The cable isn't very thick and it's not stiff. I like it.
This cable works great. I use it to my main monitor and though I don't notice a lot of difference between the DVI or the HDMI outputs every thing I read say that the Display port is the way to go.
The cable itself is not as big in diameter as my HDMI or DVI cables and the gold plating seems a little lightly applied (it almost looks silver instead of gold, as the plating looks faded) but the audio and visual seem to work without issue.
I would have given this a 5 if the plating was more heavily applied.