Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$10.21+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 735 reviews
on April 29, 2017
This book had potential, but unfortunately fell flat. It didn't flow very well and felt a bit choppy. The writing was silly, more for teenagers. The H and h didn't know each other for more than two days before she falls in love with him. And then whenever she's mad at him, well she shouldn't be because she loves him. She can be tough when she's been cut with a knife or shot with an arrow, but she's a doormat with the hero.
on August 8, 2016
This is one of my favorite books of all time. I re-read it at least once a year. This audio version was hard to listen to, though. I don't know if it's a British characteristic but the reader didn't end her sentences. She went up at the end instead of down. I hope that makes sense. She had great voices for characters, especially the men. But it was hard to listen to. There was a constant feeling of anticipation no matter what was going on. I will look for her name in the future so I can avoid her.
on April 28, 2014
I love Julie Garwood books, but Kindle' s audio version was disappointing. All the male figures in the book spoke with a very raspy voice, and worst of all, the hero not only had a raspy throat but spoke in a whisper! The name of the narrator is not listed before you buy the audio portion of the book, so you have no way of knowing if you're getting Ms. raspy throat again in the next audio book you buy.
on April 12, 2016
Disappointed! this reads like an elementary novel! the characters lacked depth and the banter between the characters was so silly! it seemed to start out with potential but fell flat.
on January 26, 2017
poorly written, not a Julie Garwood's best efforts!
on September 7, 2010
I have a weakness for Julie Garwood books, and repurchased this book in Kindle format after buying the original version many years ago. While there are a few formatting errors, there is also a gap in content starting at location 5869. It appears there are several pages missing. Extremely annoying -- will be returning this book.
on June 30, 2013
I just wanted something fun, a little mindless and romantic to read. It was ok, but for the most part predictable and not that great. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone since there are better books out there in this same genre, so I know it is possible to not be so mediocre.
on October 9, 2014
This is anexcllent book. I would recommend It highly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2012
Pleasant reading material, but not in the same league as some of the other Julie Garwood books I have read. A good tale, but not much excitement.
on January 13, 2014
I don't like stories where people don't talk to each other. I don't like books that are just page fillers. There was a lot of this book that was pointless, she could of used the pages for more important things like people talking to each other. Build the relationship, just don't put it there. I'm starting to see this in the authors writing style. The other two books I read was rated a four and a one. I can't recommend this book. The price was not worth it, I found myself skimming most of the book.