Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on June 3, 2003
This is without a doubt, ONE classic STRAY CATS recording. "I WON'T STAND IN YOUR WAY" is the greatest tune Brian Setzer has ever recorded.
But this is a first for me: THERE IS A CENSORED BLEEP OF ONE LYRIC IN THE OPENING TRACK, "REBELS RULE". I have never purchased a censored CD, or Vinyl Album for that matter, in over 30 years of collecting music. This is an IMPORT by Arista. Do they censor lyrics in Britain? I did not know. I know this band was popular in England before they made it in America. Their first 2 vinyl releases were British Imports which I still own. And they're available on IMPORT CD here at Amazon. Although I'm having trouble obtaining GONNA BALL. But this recording, RANT AND RAVE WITH THE STRAY CATS, was one of their first domestic releases back in 1983. Why was it not domestically rereleased on CD? Probably too obscure.
BUYER BEWARE!!! I still had to have this as it doesn't seem to be available anywhere else but on IMPORT. Most of the great tunes from this are on THE STRAY CATS GREATEST HITS, except for "LOOK AT THAT CADILLAC". I'm a purist, and I had to have the original recording. Maybe it will become a collectors items. Who knows? WEIRD!!
on December 10, 2012
EVEN THOUGH IT'S AN IMPORT, I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE SEEN THE SAME INSIDE INFO. AND PHOTOS THAT SHOUD BE THERE. I OWN THE ORIGINAL CASSETTE, SO I KNOW WHAT IS MISSING. ALSO, IF EDITING BOTHERS YOU, REBELS' RULE HAS "A...S" DUBBED OUT. - C.C.
on May 25, 2010
Had a cassette tape back in the day. The disc sounds really good. Love the Cats.
on May 22, 2016
What can I say, I am a fan, I have trouble finding Stray Cats Albums on mp3. So I bought this CD (I had the album). This is classic Stray Cats, simple hard rocking rockabilly. Great stuff.
on April 19, 2014
For Stray Cat. fans this album is just what the dr ordered ,lots of guitars drums and bass and vocal that makes you want to dance all night long , get it live it and let the fun begin.
on January 24, 2017
Great record. Wasn't brand new & sealed as advertised. It was delivered used with visible scratches, sound quality is less than desirable. wouldn't recommend this seller.
on February 6, 2015
I bought this a while ago.
Cannot use this cassette anymore since my car only has a CD player in it.
Love all of the songs on it, also.
on June 25, 2014
Needed the 'Rebels Rule' version which is uncensored and the vinyl is the only way to go it would seem.
on July 12, 2016