Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 15, 2017
Great filet knife, has two blades and is AC/DC so you have multiple power choices.
on July 5, 2017
Happy with purchase the price was reasonable and the shipping was fast
on February 25, 2015
This is the third one I have owned. The first one was replaced by the company. The second one lasted about 11 years. So far the third one works just fine. Except the switch is hard to push in. I tried it again and its very hard to push the switch in and that makes it hard to fillet a fish. Amazon says it to late to send it back to them. I got a hold of Rapala and they gave me a couple things to check and possibly take it back where I bought it, which was Amazon. However, while trying to find the problem I broke the lock button. It works a little better now but I'm sure I voided the warranty.
on October 21, 2017
It's a work in progress!
on September 18, 2017
Very nice.
on June 26, 2017
works great this was a gift for my husband he loves it
on July 22, 2014
Beware. I had two of these shipped to me and both had defective switches. They would only work if a massive amount of pressure was applied with two fingers and switch was rocked side to side. I managed to fillet a limit of small trout, but mangled many of the fillets concentrating on keeping the knife working rather than the the fillet job. Good idea with the case and multiple power options, and Amazon's return policy and shipping was awesome. However, until they solve this problem, its best to buy another design.
on July 26, 2017
works good, thanks
on May 12, 2015
So far I've cleaned about 100 bluegills with it and a couple largemouth bass and crappies. I've had no problems and am actually enjoying cleaning fish for a change. Power seems low, but I never had any problem with it and it is very controllable. I'm happy with my decision. I love all the connection options it has available for power also. I've used it so far on the cigarette lighter in my truck and the AC outlet in the garage.
on September 12, 2016
This product was amazing when we first bought it. But not even 6 months later it barely had enough power to cut a few fish last night. Is this normal? Do we need to replace the blades or the whole product? It's only been used maybe 5 times total would assume we would get more life out of it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.