$ 99 $39.99 Save $30.00 (75%)
+ $4.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Exciting Fish Battles: Fishing battles are intense, lightning-quick man vs. fish clashes that pit players against their catch. These epic angling battles are quick 45 second fish battles that are every bit as exciting as they are action packed.
- Awesome Boat Races: Race between hot spots, gathering bonus items for the next fishing round. Grab speed boosts, hit jump ramps, and knock competition off the course with a hip check
- Fishing with Personality: Rapala for Kinect is oozing with personality as players go up against hilariously funny boss fish. Snap a picture via Kinect and morph it into one of the games’ toughest boss fish!
- Rapala Lures: Each lure has distinct characteristics and abilities and will speak to players either helping them, or taunting them. With plenty of unlockable styles, colors and sizes, Rapala has just the right kind of lure for everyone!
- Better with a friend: Multiplayer consists of 2-player simultaneous fishing and up to 4-player hot-seat fishing that allows for drop in and drop out seamless gameplay. Players can fish with their Xbox LIVE® Avatars.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fishing fun for the whole family is here with fast-paced, arcade style action made for Kinect. Full-body motion controls allow players to mimic the key actions of real life fishing. With over 20 species of fish that can be caught, this light-hearted and fun fishing game brings friends and family together for a fishing trip that’s sure to be remembered!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Graphics wise, this is a step up. Environment wise, We Fish had much better environments, even with 480i graphics. The environments made We Fish a lot more fun.
Fishing: Fishing with the Kinect version is fun, much more so than the Wii version. To lure the fish and hook the fish is pretty easy and satisfying. After you hook the fish, you can choose a hard, easy, or enter semi-Promode which leads to Pro-mode. You basically hold out your arm following the Rapala character on-screen. It's pretty simple, but when you hear all the bells and whistles, you feel happy. Basically, that's it. This is a happy game, which isn't frustrating at all. I think the game was targeted towards a younger audience, and I think I'd enjoy playing this title over and over if I were a kid. As an adult, I feel happy that I spent 20 dollars for this. :-)
cast your lure and then you watch your lure under water to catch fish. Many cool features to watch
under the water along with a fish your trying to catch. The biggest fish they have cought was around 40lbs.
There is also boat racing and the boys have alot of fun playing with that also.
What i like about the Kinect is that there is movement for the kids.
They have to use there bodys alot to play the game. Great exercise.