+ $0.00 shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Experience fishing action like you're on the water with full motions controls. Precise angling mechanics allow you to feel the smooth precision of the cast, intensity of the strike and the struggle of the fight with unprecedented accuracy
- Authentic Pro Experience - Use the same tools that the pro's use including an unequaled assortment of Rapala lures and licensed boats, motos, and gear to fish for over 25 trophy species of fish
- Simultaneous Multiplayer - Challenge your friends in a variety of competitive fishing and angling challenges
- Experience pro tournament action as you compete against the Rapala pro staff in over 20 tournament events
- Sport TV Style Presentation - Announcer commentary, live updates, competitive leader boards, analysis, and heart-pounding final weigh-ins!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing pits players against real-life fishing pros on top freshwater lakes across North America - only the finest techniques and equipment will determine who is the best of the best.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This game has nice graphics and lots of great looking locations to fish, although some locations must be unlocked by obtaining certain achievements. Also tons of rods, reels and lures and other equipment including "Live" bait.
I like the way you use the Wii U control pad as your rod & reel, and also your tackle box. Also works as a fish finder and not to mention you use it as a steering wheel for your boat.
Just as in real life, it can sometimes be frustrating as the "Big One" gets away or junk fish steal your bait. But that just ads to the realism.
I only rate it a 4 stars instead of 5, because like in real life, fishing can often get real boring when their not bitin'.