- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc; 2000 edition (November 30, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1879771535
- ISBN-13: 978-1879771536
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,271,818 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rape: Weapon of Terror 2000th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
"... this book describes how rape became refined as a modern military tool to destroy entire communities and nations." -- Iris Chang Author of THE RAPE OF NANKING
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now