- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: *A Wiley-QED Publication; 1 edition (September 24, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471556300
- ISBN-13: 978-0471556305
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,718,375 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rapid Application Prototyping: The Storyboard Approach to User Requirements Analysis 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
From the Publisher
For prototyping to be effective, prototypes must be fast and cheap. This book shows you how to accomplish these goals and presents a new method for systems requirements validation called storyboarding. Describes how to develop a series of screen displays before actual programming begins and how to use these displays to validate user requirements as well as to size the subsequent system development process.