Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 814 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 958 reviews
on June 2, 2016
Great book, very thorough information. Was reading it to prepare for my intern year in internal medicine. Wish I had taken the time to read it sooner to help on the wards! Dubin writes very colloquially and explains everything step by step. I also loved how there is a picture at the top with a couple sentences of explanation, then beneath are fill in the blank questions (with the answer conveniently written immediately to the right so you can check yourself). Personally, keeps me much more engaged than a textbook on the subject would. He also heavily emphasizes repetition and understanding as opposed to memorization, which is great. After reading (notably on most, not all) of the book and then doing some practice EKGs with fellow students who hadn't used it, I felt like I was one of the most knowledgeable and prepared ones.
on July 5, 2017
This is the easiest-to-follow EKG book I've ever seen. Illustrations and pneumonics are abundant. Information per page is concrete and not overwhelming (only a few sentences on each page), important points are repeated throughout. I can't say enough positive about this book. It is as interesting/entertaining as it possibly could be, given the topic. It also does a great job building some foundational UNDERSTANDING which can not be underestimated. Love it!
on July 18, 2017
There were a lot of mixed reviews about this book... and if some of what I read is true then maybe they are right in not recommending the book.... but as a student who is only interested in learning how to interpret ekgs I can say that this book is probably the best there is... the way the author has written this book makes it easy for anyone to understand .... I keep referring back to it and have seen the improvement of my ekg interpretation since my purchase ...
on September 7, 2017
I purchased this book to use in my tutoring with a nurse who wanted to understand ECG's better. I am somewhat disappointed in this later edition, and wish I had my old edition. Some of the explanations are not clear, and the order of presentation of concepts, for example on electrical conduction through the heart, is not as effective as it could be and used to be. Though it is good to continually revise to update, sometimes a good work can be revised so much it loses its original zing.
on March 27, 2017
This book is indirectly teaching me my entire cardiac section for Nursing school. Amazing book. Dumbs it down in question format so you can cover the side of the page and test yourself as you're reaching. Its obvious the author has experience teaching students.
on August 28, 2017
The content itself is okay so far. The problem I am having with this book is its quality. I bought the book a couple of months ago and never opened it. Today I took it to clinical to read during lunch and breaks. The spine is loose, pages are falling out!
on February 24, 2017
Brought this book for my wife and she likes it very much.
on February 27, 2017
Great book as expected! I'm an EMT and going to school for my Intermediate, so this gives me a led up for when I go foryou Paramedics license
on December 15, 2016
You can't beat this book if you want to learn EKG's, regardless of medical profession.
on September 14, 2017
I have used this text for years. In my opinion it is the best way to learn EKG interpretation. I bought it for my daughters who are both in Nurse Practitioner school.