|Print List Price:||$39.99|
Save $30.02 (75%)
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 247 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Great thing about this book is that it is very practical. One can read this book, go through examples, do some real coding and then use that knowledge for developing some real application. This book can substitute several books that you may read about JS, Backbone or Mongo.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Show names of technologies you might use for a JS stack project BUT most sample code end up with Hello World.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise > Client-Server Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming Languages
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Networking > Client-Server Systems
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming