Rapid Reboot Recovery System: Compression Boots, Pump, and Case. Sequential, dynamic air compression for massage therapy, improved circulation and faster workout recovery for all athletes
|You Save:||$505.00 (33%)|
- Size-specific compression boots to accommodate athletes of all sizes, provide comfort, and offer results
- Control pump with customizable settings for tailored recovery sessions
- Padded carrying case for easy travel
- 2-year warranty on everything for ease-of-mind
- FDA Certified Class II Device
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Train like a world-class athlete, no matter your sport, level, or size
Join Olympic, professional, collegiate, and athletes of sports, levels, and sizes by becoming a member of our Rapid Reboot team today with your purchase of the Rapid Reboot recovery system and see why it's simply the best fit.
Train, reboot, repeat – with the Rapid Reboot recovery system
Train like world-class Olympic, professional, and collegiate athletes by supercharging your recovery with the Rapid Reboot recovery system! The system, which utilizes dynamic, sequential air compression, is based on important medical technology and principles proven to improve circulation, mobilize metabolites and other toxins like carbon dioxide from muscle tissue, flush out lactic acid, mitigate edema, reduce exercise-induced swelling, alleviate inflammation, and facilitate protein synthesis by increasing blood flow to muscles. In short, this speeds up your body's natural process of healing, allowing you to recovery quickly and consistently. The boots have other applications outside of sports medicine, including rehabilitation from injuries or surgery and treating lymphedema, poor circulation, tension, cramps, restless legs, varicose veins, sciatic nerve pain, and general venous insufficiencies.
What you need to know about the Rapid Reboot recovery system
- Customizable settings offer a wide range of pressures with 10 possible settings (20 to 200 mmHg)
- Heavy-duty but silent pump allows for fast flow rates and quick compression cycles
- Control pump (10 in x 6.5 in x 5 in) operates on 110-120V, 60Hz (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) with a power use of 30W.
- 3 simple time settings for easy use (10, 20, and 30 minutes)
- Automatically turns off after the selected duration
- 2 modes for different results (A mode for improved arterial inflow and venous outflow; B mode for improved circulation and mobilizing lactic acid, lymph fluid, and other toxins such as carbon dioxide and metabolites)
- Position indicator also allows for any combination of chambers to be turned off to target specific areas (e.g., foot and calf), or to avoid certain areas because of injury or other problems
- Different boot sizes (see chart) accommodate athletes of all sizes, offering the best comfort and results (designed to cover your feet all the way up to your upper thigh/lower hip)
- Triangular foot compartment compresses your foot in the right places – not the sides – to maximize comfort
- Integrated hoses exit the feet to avoid awkward entanglement, free up your lap for laptops or books, eliminate the need for extra components, and reduce the number of steps to get started
- Heavy-duty, dual-track zippers allow for a wider range of leg thickness and will not split open
- Seamless and smooth interior and exterior allow for quick, easy cleaning
- Fabric is lightweight and airtight for added comfort, minimal profile, and easy storage
- Padded carrying case included for easy travel (17.5 in x 13 in x 6 in)
- Included user guide walks you through the process
Pair of compression boots
- Size-specific (refer to chart for sizing)
- Triangular foot compartment
- Integrated hoses
- One step plug-in system
- Seamless interior
- Smooth fabric
- Easy-to-use interface
- Customizable pressure (20 - 200 mmHg)
- 3 time durations
- 2 modes
- Position indicator
- Chamber selection for activation or deactivation of sections
- 110-120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions = 10 in x 6.5 in x 5 in
- Padded interior
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Fixed handle
- Padded divider for exact fit
- Dimensions = 17.5 in x 13 in x 6 in
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the normatec vs Rapid Reboot comparison. The quality of the two seems to be the exact same. I don't think that one is better than the other in that category. The rapid reboot can go to a higher pressure than normatec. I doubt many people would be able to go to the highest pressure but it's available if you want it. Ease of use is the same also. A win for normatec is the size of the control. The Rapid Reboot puts the control on top of the pump box which is similar to the old model of normatec. The new normatecs have a smaller control that can be held in our hand while using the device but I'm not sure why you would need it. Once I started it I just let it do it's thing until it's done. The biggest difference was the price. Normatec retails for $500 more than Rapid Reboot. I wasn't even able to find a pair of used older model normatec's for cheaper than I was able get the Rapid Reboots (obviously that could vary from what someone finds).
Overall we recommend the Rapid Reboots. They work really well and are cheaper than comparable options.
Most all the devices are very similar with the exception of a few small features or nuisances and all of the devices accomplish what they are designed to do. At the very high end you have Normatec, which are the boots that you see on all star athletes like Lebron James and have pretty much opened up the market for recovery boots for athletes and made them cool. Then you have the medical grade compression boots targeted at the medical community and are less expensive because they are NOT targeted at athletes who will pay a premium for nearly anything. Both categories of boots do the same thing at different price points and different aesthetic style.
Rapid Reboot is in a unique space basically because they are rebrand of the Dr Life LX7 medical boots as far as I can tell BUT at double the price. At this price point I can't recommend them. They are simply priced wrong. For just a few more dollars you can get Normatec. On the flip side, Air Relax are less than half the price, are made in Korea instead of China. If you really want Rabid Reboot look into get the Dr Life LX7 but my two picks for boots are Normatec and Air Relax
I did a full public review of Normatec vs Air Relax. In the end I wrote about these brands because they represent the best of the best in the medical device space and athlete space. 4 stars for Rapid Reboot because I love compression boots, but minus one star for the high price to value ratio.