|Item Weight||8.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 18 x 4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||90500|
|Size||Length: 17.5" Width: 17.3" Height: 4.2"|
|Color||As the picthure shown|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Maximum Pressure||150 PSI|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.76 shipping
+ $11.50 shipping
+ $10.25 shipping
Rapidair 90500 Master Kit, 1/2-Inch x 100-Feet
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes: 100 ft. of 1/2 in.Tubing, (2) Air Outlet Kits and (1) Compressor Manifold Kit, Quick couplers pictured sold separately
- 150 psi maximum working pressure, 1/2 in. outside diameter x 3/8 in. inside diameter
- Push to Connect fittings
- Recommended usage 50 ft. maximum from the air compressor, up to 1200 sq. ft. buildings, up to 5 hp air compressor
- Use only with Rapidair 1/2 in. OD x 3/8 in. ID nylon tubing system
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 18 x 4 in||21 x 21 x 8 in||17 x 17 x 8 in||6 x 10 x 2 in||5 x 108 x 5 in||6 x 10 x 2 in|
|Size||Length: 17.5" Width: 17.3" Height: 4.2"||3||—||—||100-Feet||—|
Set up a compressed air system with the 1/2 in. Rapidair Master Kit with 2 air outlet locations. Single layer nylon tubing can be mounted on wall surfaces or in wall. Reduce shop clutter with this easy to install compressed air piping system. No glue, soldering or crimping needed. Simply cut the tubing to length and insert in the fitting. Tubing can be removed from the fitting with a push of the outer button. Easy to expand with more air outlet locations or modify later.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Up date - after opening up the package for the additional order, one side is bore for 3/8" and 1/4". The two in the kit just had a bore for 3/8", need to buy a bushing to correct this.
I'd like to see better instructions or suggested installations and include Teflon tape if it's suggested.
I'd also like to see a similarly priced larger diameter kit for more CFM.
Here are some tips I wish I knew before buying the kit.
1. What's not included (and I didn't expect it to be included). First,you need a short 3ft hose to connect the compressor to the manifold block. ($4). Second, you need a female quick coupler with a male 1/4" thread for EACH port you install.
2. While the kit comes with a few corner pieces, you don't need as many as you think. The hose material easily bends at a good radius where you don't need a sharp 90degree angle.
3. The manifold has 5 port holes. If you surface mount it then you need to plug the back port but that leaves 4 others. So even thou the kit only comes with 2 outlets, I used the manifold as a third outlet for my hose reel. So this kit easily allows you to install up to four ports total.
4. Tools. You don't need anything special to complete instal. The cutter is included and the fittings a straight forward. Just have a couple rolls of teflon tape.
Verdict: GREAT product that really cleaned up my shop and looks great.
I ordered 2 of kits for my 24'x28' workshop so I could install four hose connections and a ceiling mounted hose reel. I did not install the manifold blocks, but used tees instead which I purchased separately. (I will eventually re-purpose the manifold blocks as hose connections at some point, so no waste there.) I agree with those who wanted installation clips supplied with the kit, but since I knew they were not included, I purchased some 1/2" nylon cable straps instead, and used one every 4 feet or so. I used the included cutting tool which was easier to use than almost any other tool in my collection for getting a square, clean cut exactly where I wanted it. I had no difficulty installing a loop around the perimeter of my shop at ceiling level, as well as a cross-over line for the hose reel. I have 7 tees in the loop header and each one was easy to make up by feeling for the "double thump" as the tube slid fully into the fitting. My installation took me about 4 hours, which included moving equipment out of the way and rigging a secondary connection on my compressor for a wall-mounted filter/de-mister/pressure regulator. The only leak I found was on a threaded joint (a quick-disconnect nipple that I re-used without re-taping). In retrospect, my installation may have been faster if I installed the loop first, then cut in the tees for the drops for the compressor and hose connections. If you do this, leave a little slack so you can push the tubing into connections properly. Also, if you use cable straps as I did, leave them a little loose to allow for thermal expansion/contraction.
This kit contained everything I would have needed for a less complicated configuration, but I knew what I wanted was not typical. Therefore, I ordered everything I needed, except for a few brass fittings I wanted to buy locally. For those who think that a kit like this will have every possible fitting or accessory for any conceivable application, well, let's just say you are confusing D-I-Y with D-I-Whine. ;-)
I recommend this kit for folks with a home work shop where ease of installation, the ability to reconfigure your system, and clean delivered air are more important than iron-clad durability of an all-metal system. I also recommend you spend a little time laying out your system so you can order extra fittings, since they are "add-on" items if ordered individually.