Raptorazor Aluminum Big Game Skinner & MAKO Combo
|Price:||$121.99 - $144.99|
- HUNTING KNIVES – Fast, clean way to skin and process game.
- DURABLE - Machined from 100% 6064 T6 grade aluminum housing. Total pack weighs 1.36 lbs.
- DUAL BLADE - The hook design cuts from the inside out, splitting the hair while making a precision cut.
- EASY TO USE - The T grip handle offers complete control, even on the toughest hides.
- ACCESSORIES – Includes 3 replacement blades for each tool, blade guards, 2 3 extra screws, carrying case.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The patented BGS and Mako are the ultimate field dressing knives.
Hydro Dipped Orange coating eliminates corrosion from extreme elements and the high visibility orange housing makes it easy to locate and won’t be left behind.
This 100 % machined aluminum housing is lightweight and retains superior strength and durability. It’s innovative design offers a faster and cleaner way to process game, becoming a multifunctional knife. The hook design cuts from the inside out, Splitting the hair while making a precision cut. It also has the ability to spin 360 degrees around the leg to open the hide and pop the joint. The bottom of the blade becomes your guided skinner. With the blade sandwiched between the housing it lifts the blade off the meat and hide making for a faster and cleaner job. The T grip handle offers complete control even on the toughest hides and eliminates hand fatigue.
The Mako proves to be versatile with its interchangeable blades, Converting from knife to saw in seconds. The combo pack includes: 1 BGS housing, 1 Mako housing, 2 handles with survival compartment, each with extra screws, Non slip knurling grip, Phillips screw driver for quick disassembly when cleaning and switching out blades, 6 replacement blades; 3 for each knife, 2 guards, carrying case with belt loop and Velcro cover. (Total weight is 1.41 oz)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
1st, is is a great product ...Read more