Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Rasa Herbal Coffee Alternative with Ashwagandha, Chaga + Reishi for All-Day Energy + Focus - Organic, Adaptogens, Vegan, Keto, Whole30
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- CALM ENERGY: Rasa was started by a mom who knows how hard it is to manage stress when you're under pressure. Rasa offers stable energy all day with no jitters or crash. The more you drink it, the better you feel!
- LOW CAFFEINE: Original Rasa is naturally caffeine free, with a smooth energy boost from superherbs rhodiola & eleuthero—adaptogenic herbs that not only boost energy & mood, but also help you be less of a stress-case. Cacao Rasa has 5mg of caffeine per serving from organic, fair-trade criollo cacao beans. Dirty Rasa has 35mg of caffeine per serving from fair-trade organic coffee.
- SUPPORTS STRESS: Rasa features a 12 herb formula that was developed to give you energy when you need it (aka right now) and sustain your energy for the long term, stabilizing your energy over time so you have deeper reserves when sh*t hits the fan.
- EASY TO BREW: Brew Rasa in a french press for 10-20 minutes and add your favorite dairy-, nut- or plant-based creamer.
- SUPPORTS ALL DIETS: Rasa is perfect if you're keto, vegan, paleo or gluten-free. Rasa contains no fillers or common allergens and is CCOF Certified Organic with 100% sustainably harvested herbs and mushrooms.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 9.9 x 6 x 0.8 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- UPC : 850002599206
- Manufacturer : Rasa
- ASIN : B07YBK56GV
- Best Sellers Rank: #22,559 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I personally really like the original. It’s strong and has a robust earthy flavor. Great with half & half. Similar mouth feel to coffee, as it required the same amount of creamer as my regular cup of joe.
I was excited to try the cocoa since that’s what seems to be most raved about in the reviews, but I found it to taste watery and weak with a really mild cocoa flavor. Not a fan.
The Dirty Rasa was good! As a daily coffee drinker, I enjoyed that it had some actual coffee in it. However, since you’re still using 1T per 8oz water, you’re getting less of the herbs per cup. I’d rather just add some of my favorite ground coffee to a Tbsp of the original to keep the same level of benefits. That said though, the whole point (for me) is to move away from coffee, so I won’t be doing this often...(and, honestly, if I’m going to drink coffee that day — I’ll probably just have an actual cup of coffee!)
I can’t speak to the potential benefits as I’ve only been drinking it for two days & adaptogens take time. I do plan to test out the original for a month or two. If I remember, I’ll come back to update.
Deducted one star bc who actually drinks 8oz? Even the average mug is 12 or 16oz. The servings are small, so the realistic number of servings per bag make it even more expensive.
By yogini313 on February 24, 2020
I was going to continue but my back pain went sky high and even with lots of advil pills , I am loosing half of the day walking my pain off, just to make my back pain tolerable so I can do something. My back pains are dependent on many things including hormones. I don't know what's in rasa and how would it affect my back. But since I have no energy, increased craving for coffee... I am giving up on Rasa experiment.
Honestly, fresh lavender flowers, mint and yarrow tea tastes better and has more benefits than this...
It's rare that I feel this way, but I dig this product so much that I would work for them in a heart beat. The taste. The packaging. The effect. All of it is 💯
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.