Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on June 2, 2011
The first time I purchased this product, I purchased it with the intent to find a toy with a uniquely defined head. This was certainly it! Although I would strongly caution beginners against purchasing this item, I would recommend it to anybody who was looking for a toy that could give them that exceptionally full and satisfied feeling we seem to search for with experience. While most people should probably work up to something of this girth, it's not always necessary if you have a couple other items under your belt. Most reviews I have read about this toy mention a strange plastic smell that never seems to go away, and while I can agree that you can certainly smell the material, I would have to disagree that it's a negative quality. The smell is simply a matter of personal peeves and I personally like the idea that something perpetually has that `new car smell' to it, even after a few years. The one drawback about this product and the material it's made out of doesn't show up anywhere on the actual toy, but on the suction cup base. Neither blaming material quality, design flaw, or 200k+ miles worth of off road use on this bad boy, it does have a regrettable habit of tearing along the seam where the suction meets the actual toy base. Minor faults aside, this product leaves you satisfied, willing, and wanting just a little more each night you get to know it. It certainly made this girl happy beyond her wildest dreams, and it's certain to fulfill at least some of yours. Well worth the price, well worth buying twice. This is still the only toy I will swear by.
on July 9, 2014
Hits your prostate hard get it.
on April 19, 2011
The sensafirm material is rubber based. So the toy feels real and has a good texture. However, it has a discernible rubber smell. It is not faint enough to ignore in my opinion.
Second, the picture of this item is quite deceptive. The dimensions are about 6" of insertable length and about 2" in diameter at the widest point. I find it a little too wide and it takes a lot of prep work for me to use it. This toy is only for experienced users.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.