4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Elecrow 13.3 Inch Raspberry Pi Display Portable Monitor 1920X1080 IPS with Dual Mini HDMI External Monitor Compatible with Raspberry Pi Game Console Win PC
|Screen Size||13.3 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. 【13.3" 1080P Monitor】Elecrow 13.3-inch portable monitor features an IPS screen with a resolution of 1920x1080, brings clear and beautiful color images, and a wide viewing angle. It is extremely lightweight at only 1.41 lbs and with durable aluminum material design.
- 2. 【Compatible Multiple Devices】This HDMI portable monitor can work is compatible with most devices that has an HDMI output like Windows PC, Raspberry Pi, game console.
- 3. 【Plug & Play】Simply connect your devices to this portable monitor Mini HDMI port and power it through power adapter or USB port.
- 4. 【Dual speakers】Equiped with built-in high-quality loudspeakers and a 3.5mm stereo-out jack which can be connected to external speakers or headphones.
- 5. 【You will get】 This portable computer display comes with 13.3 inch HDMI monitor x 1, 5V/2A Power adapter x 1, HDMI to Mini HDMI cable x 1, Metal Rack x 1
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compatible with most mini HDMI/HDMI input devices such as PS3 PS4 XBOX360 Raspberry pi, industrial equipment, car audio and video, car headrest, medical equipment display. But may not suitable for camera.
Display technology: LED Display
Screen size: 13.3 inches
Aspect ratio: 16: 9 (width: height)
Panel brightness: 400cd / m²
Contrast: 800: 1 (Min) (transmission)
Resolution: 1920X1080, up to 1080p
Viewing angle: 170 degrees wide viewing angle
Display mode: Constant black display, transmission type
Display color: 262K/16.7M (6-bit/6-bit+Hi-FRC)
Response time: 5ms
Vesa Mount: 75x75mm (M4 screws fits)
13.3 inch HD LED display x 1
5V/2A Power adapter x 1
HDMI cable x 1
Metal Rack x 1
How to Use?
1. Connect your device to the monitor with the included HDMI to mini HDMI cable.
2. Power the monitor with the included power adapter.
*When working with Raspberry Pi 4, please comment out by adding # in the front of "dtoverlay = vc4-fkms-V3D" or delete this line directly in the config.txt file.
Classic Elegant Design
The 13.3 inch Full HD LED monitor, with Dual HDMI interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality. This approach extends to the sturdy stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
Stunning Color at any Angle
IPS provides advanced in plane switching technology for premium color performance at any viewing angle.
Splendid Video Intelligence Technology enhances color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness to provide optimal viewing.
Micro USB Powered or DC
The monitor can be powered by DC or Micro USB. It allows it in a wider and more flexible application.
Wall Mounted or Stand
Behind the monitor are four standard M4 VESA screw holes which make the monitor can be mounted on the wall. (*screws are not included)
Crafted with stylish slim profile, this screen creates a nice look while keeping things compact.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought this to use as a screen for a Raspberry Pi setup. Picture quality, sharpness, color, color consistency, and brightness/contrast are all superb! My screen looked a little dim and greenish when I first turned it on, but after making a few changes to the screen's color/brightness/etc. settings with the screen's own controls, it now looks perfect to me.
Audio is good enough, and there's a 3.5mm stereo-out jack in case you'd rather connect it to external speakers or headphones. If they had provided better speakers it's likely that the screen's housing would have to be thicker. I'm glad they used good thin speakers instead of going for excellent thick speakers.
The price point is great at $140, and it's a full-HD screen (1920x1080.) The other major selling point for me was the screen's ability to be powered by USB. I tested it with an in-line USB power monitor and found it consistently drew about 7.3 watts (5.27v @ 1.38amps.) This makes it much more usable than the majority of similar screens I've seen on Amazon. Most of what I've seen takes a 12v/2amp power supply and most resolutions seem to be 1366x768.)
Among many other uses, It's perfect for a portable Raspberry Pi system. A single $30 USB power-bank can drive this monitor, a Raspberry Pi, and reasonable USB peripherals (e.g., keyboard & mouse) for 5+ hours easily. I'm sure you could get 10+ hours with a larger (i.e., $40-$50) power bank and more moderate current pull from the Raspberry Pi.
Again, I can't recommend this screen enough. Very very happy with it!
** EDIT: Be aware that the HDMI inputs are HDMI mini inputs. The HDMI cable that comes with this is regular HDMI <-> mini HDMI, so you'll be able to use that to connect a regular HDMI device to this screen. If you want other/additional cables, just be aware that they'll need to have a HDMI mini male connector in order to connect to this screen.
Screen and image quality is super clear and fairs pretty well versus a Retina display. Having the ability to use a USB to power the screen makes it so much nicer as I can just plug it into one of the PS4 slots (It doesn't come with the USB cord but it uses the same cord you'd use to charge a PS4 controller).
Only con is the sound isn't great, but I didn't really expect it to be awesome for the price. And out of the box the color settings need to be adjusted to get it just right (it's a bit on the green side). Once adjusted, it's saved and good to go (I haven't had to readjust since).
For the quality and price, I ended up buying a second one to have on hand for game nights~
Update: I tried this monitor on a different laptop and there was no issue with the wifi.
This display has dual HDMI-mini connections. I only plugged into one of them, but in theory it could have two different systems plugged in. It also has a USB-micro connection that can be used to supply power. I did not try that yet, but it would make it easier to use this display in mobile applications. I am going to pick up an HDMI-micro to HDMI-mini cable to allow me to connect my Canon 6D camera and Raspberry Pi Zero SBCs.
The only reason for 4 stars over 5 is that there are no instructions provided at all with the display. It would be nice to know what the amp load for the USB-micro power in order to run the display from a USB battery.