4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Raspberry PI 5MP Camera Board Module
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video
- Camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module is a 5 megapixel custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens. It's capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video. It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras. 5 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video Camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm. It also weighs just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and weight are important. It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens on-board. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video. The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system. 1.4 m X 1.4 m pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance (high sensitivity, low crosstalk, low noise) optical size of 1/4" automatic image control functions: - automatic exposure control (AEC) - automatic white balance (AWB) - automatic band filter (ABF) - automatic 50/60 Hz luminace detection - automatic black level calibration (ABLC) programmable controls for frame rate , AEC/AGC 16-zone size/position/weight control, mirror and flip, cropping, windowing, and panning digital video port (DVP) parallel output interface 32 bytes of embedded one-time programmable (OTP) memory