Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 2, 2013
This really does work , yes you do have to do some sort of exercise! This helps boost that metabolism , your energy gets boosted this is not a jolt thing either but I felt more oomph in my work out also I have lost 22 lbs now with the help of this and no this is not inches this is actually fat loss, I will be staying with this product and have started a new goal now that I have reached my 20lbs goal! Also this product does not leave your tummy hurting and there is no feeling of hunger if you miss a dose this is a once a day dose some products suppress your appetite but then when you don't take it you feel very hungry this does not do that to you! I personally take it with my multi vitamin and go on with my daily routine !
on August 3, 2014
60 pills, twice at day with a special diet desined for my body needs and work out. It worked for me. I noticed I didnt want to eat as much. while working out, doing cardio, My heart rate was 170 (thats high) and I still had energy to keep going and without running out of air. I lost sizes and weight which is what I was looking for.
for those who are not experienced with diet pills
always check with your doctor.
make sure the diet pills dont contain hormones that could cause a heart attack.
work out to burn the pills out of your body.
never take them for over 30 days. your body needs rest give at leats 2 weeks but then again, check with your doctor.
on December 31, 2013
This is not purely raspberry ketones - it's actually a blend of several similar natural ingredients, e.g. extracts of mango, chai, green tea, caffeine, etc. All of those are metabolism enhancers and the combo works great for me. My energy level is up, I'm more much active, and that in turn helps get my weight down. I'm quite happy with this product and recommend it highly if you are looking for a bit of a boost and maybe some assist toward weight loss. You aren't going to automatically lose weight just by taking the pills, but it will help you increase your activities and thus burn off calories.
on May 17, 2016
Everyone is in some way concerned about those extra pounds creeping on. Green Coffee Extract helped me lose those unwanted added bulges and it was good by elastic waist pants and Hello Jean Day at work! Didn't even have to lay down on the bed to zip them.
I thought this would be a great product since one of my friends used it for a while and she told me that she had lost some weight. Even Doc. Oz said something about it a recommended it. I think it's an okay product but do your research before you take any of it. I know that I didn't and should have thought of it from the start. douh. I haven't seen much weight come off of me yet but I've only just started a week ago. I hope that this helps you in your future purchases.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 11, 2013
I have been buying this for my husband who wanted to lose weight. I hate when he tries all those different products with heart racing effects. I had him try this and it works for him the price is great also.
on May 10, 2012
I saw this on Dr. Oz. I was apprehensive to order because I did not recall Dr. Oz mentioning brand names, or other ingredients other than Raspberry Ketone. I first started with one in the morning and didn't have any negative effects. I read the recommended dosage is two, so after a few days, I started taking two when I had my breakfast.

I am 58 years old and need to lose weight before buying a dress for my son's wedding. I have had a lot of days I haven't watched what I have been eating closely, because of out of town guests, etc. (maybe I just like having the excuse to do what I love to do which is eat)

My diet consists of toast in the morning, and a lunch around 200 calories. My evenings will be pizza, chinese food, or sometimes I try to just have oatmeal.

I reordered this product because I could feel my clothes getting looser. I don't like the scales, and do not plan on using them unless they make me at my doctor's office.

Today a client I haven't seen in about 2 months came to my office. She looked at me and said "You have lost weight!"

I truly beleive it is this product that has helped in me eating less. It may also be reducing my fat cells, but whatever it is doing, it makes me happy. I have a long way to go to not be considered "fat". I hope this product, or my new eating habits continue to send me on the path of being a thin person. I would not consider letting this run out before I order again!
on October 6, 2015
Great for losing weight. Just like any supplement you have to work hard in the gym and eat healthy to make these work. Recommended for the athlete looking to lose weight and gain muscle tone.
on March 25, 2017
This product helped me lose 15lbs within 2 months! I also cut out all sodas, but I feel like these supplements really helped my sugar cravings and just made me feel good.
I took just one with breakfast for the first 2 weeks to make sure they didn't make me jittery or anything.
on December 17, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It is not pure Raspberry Ketones, there is caffeine among other things in it but it seemed to work. I did not feel as hungry and had more energy to do my daily activities. I saw some weight loss, nothing jaw dropping but every little bit counts. I got better results from this brand than I did other more expensive ones. These came in handy when I started wanting snacks during the afternoon. You MUST watch when you take them; they contain caffeine and if you are sensitive it will create issues when you are trying to sleep! Overall not a bad product!