Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 143 reviews
on April 6, 2013
Even though Dr. Oz raved about raspberry ketones calling them a "a fat loss miracle" I was skeptical. Not that I watch his show much. Nor do I buy everything he recommends on a weekly basis. I decided to give this a try. My husband helped me search online and we found all kinds of special deals from websites with bikini models and shady companies offering a free bottle. That's why I decided to go straight to Amazon because I always have a good experience here from trusted companies. Even on Amazon though, I had to sort through all the questionable reviews from people claiming they lost 20 lbs in one week. I finally found this company (Feeling 10) that seemed legitimate. That's why I decided to take the plunge, order a bottle and received it over two weeks ago. Dr. Oz recommended taking it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before a meal, twice a day. That is exactly what I did. I am on the road a lot with my job and my eating schedule is often while driving, so this proved to be more challenging than I thought. After the first day or two I wasn't that impressed because I didn't feel any different. But after that second day I began to notice that I was not snacking as much as before. Plus, I wasn't getting the usual energy crash between 2:00 and 3:00 like I usually do. It's really been working for me. I have lost 5 lbs in just two weeks with no major changes to my diet either. I am impressed with the results and have already recommended this product to my sister and a few friends.
66 comments| 210 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2014
This product may work for others but it didn't work for me. My head ached all of the time so it may not be a bad product
on September 3, 2013
This is my second bottle. The seller is doing a great job of shipping and the quality can't be beat for the price. I noticed a drop in my hunger pangs just 4 days after using this product. Product works fine, I don't! Can't remember to take it before meals. I need "training". Can't beat this product for the price. I will be ordering more....
on April 15, 2014
Haven't seen any results even when I modified my eating habits. What can be done to get this to function the way it should?
on June 3, 2013
I received an e-mail from someone at Feeling10 explaining to me in detial how to use the product. I also received it exaclty on the projected delivery date in pristine condition. It tastes really good. I just started using it yesterday so we shall see how it does!
on June 18, 2014
My doctor actually recommended this product and said he used it himself and lost 35 pounds. I haven't experienced much of a weight loss yet, but it really does help curb the hunger pains, so I'm eating less. Someone else told me, Dr. Oz on TV also recommended these drops.
on October 18, 2014
did not work
on September 23, 2014
Too sugary and I don't really notice a difference.
on October 21, 2013
Maybe I wasn't taking it correctly... But even with an adjusted diet I did not get any results, good or bad. What's worse is I was even taking the Garcinia stuff people been raving about, still nothing... I just don't know..??
on August 16, 2014
I was very unhappy with product. It was not the real product. I need my money back. I have been out of town. There's no contact number. The product is watery. I feel I have been ripped off. My number 5042283104