- File Size: 1854 KB
- Print Length: 274 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Divine Desserts Publishing LLC (December 4, 2014)
- Publication Date: December 4, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P7TZM8E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#133,606 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #837 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #946 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #2314 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
Raspberry Kisses (The Bakery Romance Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The writing style is very formal and choppy, over explanatory in parts, and trying way too hard in others. The writing got in the way of the story a lot. I felt that it was hard to see the story for the words. They were just clunky and too much for what could have been a decent story.
I wanted to dump Rhea. She was so indecisive and rude in so much of the story. I would have quit her if I were Martin. We never really saw how their relationship developed, they were barely friends and then madly in love. It was so confusing.
The plot was good, but I think the overall execution was sorely lacking. I was disappointed.