- File Size: 1723 KB
- Print Length: 264 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Divine Desserts Publishing, LLC (December 4, 2014)
- Publication Date: December 4, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P7TZM8E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#311,894 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1517 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #1810 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #5021 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
Raspberry Kisses (The Bakery Romance Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The writing style is very formal and choppy, over explanatory in parts, and trying way too hard in others. The writing got in the way of the story a lot. I felt that it was hard to see the story for the words. They were just clunky and too much for what could have been a decent story.
I wanted to dump Rhea. She was so indecisive and rude in so much of the story. I would have quit her if I were Martin. We never really saw how their relationship developed, they were barely friends and then madly in love. It was so confusing.
The plot was good, but I think the overall execution was sorely lacking. I was disappointed.
FAVORITE QUOTES: "Maybe she's so hard edged because she's protecting herself from possible pain."
"If things are right with God, then everything will fall into place."
"Have faith that the Lord will lead you to wherever He wants you to be."