Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2019 Quad Core 64 Bit WiFi Bluetooth (4GB)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1. 5GHz---4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 2. 4 GHz and 5. 0 GHz IEEE 802. 11B/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5. 0, double-true Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3. 0 ports, 2 x USB 2. 0 Ports---2 × micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4Kp60 video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display--4-pole stereo audio and composite video port--Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Requires 5. 1V, 3a power via USB Type C or gpio-poep (power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE hat-not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Raspberry SC15184 Pi 4
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1. 5GHz
- 2. 4 GHz and 5. 0 GHz IEEE 802. 11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5. 0, BLE
- 2 × USB 3. 0 ports, 2 x USB 2. 0 Ports
- Your tiny, dual-display, desktop computer and robot brains, smart home hub, media centre, networked AI core, factory controller, and much more with Raspberry Pi 4.
Completely upgraded, re-engineered Faster, more powerful
You'll recognise the basic shape and size, so you can simply drop your new Raspberry Pi into your old projects for an upgrade; and as always, we've kept all our software backwards-compatible, so what you create on a Raspberry Pi 4 will work on any older models you own too.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2. 4/5. 0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5. 0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3. 0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on). The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient.