KuGi Raspberry Pi 3 Model B case PC Protective Case with 2x Heatsinks for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B & Pi Model B+ (Clear)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Specially designed for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B & Pi Model B+ . Access to all controls and features.
- Nice appearance, good touch feeling Slim, form-fitted and lightweight
- Easy to slip on your device, yet stays on securely,protects your Raspberry from scratches and damage
- Button up each corner to achieve the best protection,Supporting function, convenint to use
- The case two parts snap together and can hold the Pi board securely in place, lessening the chance of an accidental short circuit, and you will feel more confident when grabbing the Pi to plug/unplug cables
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KuGi ® Raspberry Pi 3 Model B case - High quality PC Protective Case with 2x Heatsinks for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B & Pi Model B+
The case is specially designed for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B & Pi Model B+ , access to all controls and features.
1. All ports accessible. This case is specially designed by real machine, two parts snap together design, easy to install, all the access ports are accessible, SD card can remove when the pi install in the case. And the top panel is designed for easy access to the GPIO pins and easy to plug and remove anything you will be connecting to it.
2. High quality material. This case is made from high quality PC material, which has the advantages of good high temperature resistance, impact resistance. And you can put much pressure or weight on the case without danger of cracking.
3. Good heat radiation. The case design has enough room to add heat sinks, and the bottom ventilation design allows sufficient air circulation.
4. Ergonomic design, comfortable to hold, agile to operate.
1 * Case for Raspberry Pi 2/ 3 Model B / B+
2 * Heat Sinks
4 * Screws
4 * Rubbery feet
1. The case we sell is just a case, Raspberry Pi 2 /3 Model B / PI 2 Model B+ is not include.
100% Satisfaction Gurantee - 60 days Return & Refund policy WITHOUT hassle; Get the full refund quickly or free replacement if you aren't completely satisfied; Free lifetime technical support and 6 months manufacturer's warranty;
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Heat sinks are nice too ;)
Recommend for realz.
the website listed on the box didn't work
there were no directions.
I eventually figured out where to put the heatsinks and how to apply them by looking at other peoples pictures. I didn't know what the rubber bumpers were for until I saw a picture of that too. I would recommend some simple directions since the website on the box didn't work.
The SDI (camera) slot is only accessible if you open the case, but there is a hole so you can feed the ribbon and camera through and mount it externally. Same goes for the GPIO pins, must be open to easily connect/disconnect but once done you can feed wires through the hole.
Screw bosses make it possible to firmly secure the board but the fit of the case is such that it is not entirely necessary.