|Item model number||RP2B_X3|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.1 x 4.5 x 2.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (1GB) Basic Starter Kit Includes Raspberry Pi 2 Model B-- Clear Case--Power Supply
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes theRaspberry Pi 2 - Model B
- Clear Transparent Case
- 2 Amp USB Power Supply with Micro USB Cable
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Is the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Basic Starter Kit From Vilros
It includes the new Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
The Raspberry Pi Model 2 has the following benefits over the standard Model B+:
A 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
Raspberry Pi 2 - Model B
Raspberry Pi Enclosure Case (Clear)
2 Amp USB Power Supply with Micro USB Cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was able to load with some minor issue due to Openelec img but otherwise everything is working great. Kind of slow but what can I expect.
I purchase this for my 2015 Honda Odyssey rear entertainment system. It's working well so far. I attached a wifi dongle from plugable and it works without any driver needed just plug and play link: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H28H8DU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 (see attached photo).
For the A/V port after countless local search for a good one that will work...I used this link: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IXLHOM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 NOTE: The A/V Output has too be Ground, Video, Right and Left for the Pi 2 to work with any RCA input...a pain but glad I found this one (see attached photo).
It's great to have 4 USB port. I can plug in my thumbdrives to watch movies on the go and plug in a keyboard.
Overall: This is a neat and compact linux "pc" or a media center for my car. I turned my Odyssey into a mobile media center using my phone hotspot. I would recommend this.
For my purposes, I used the RetroPie 3.0 image, and it could barely have been easier to get everything up and running. There is a little digging and tweaking to get all of the emulators working properly, but none of that is a negative to the Pi itself.
The kit included almost all of the basics needed to get up and running, just had to purchase an SDCard separately. Keep in mind that the included case has a lot of holes in it. This is to provide access to ports, expansion slots, mounting, and ventilation. Not so much a negative, but I cut a Mario mushroom out of vinyl to put on the case, and it was difficult to find a spot that I could fit it at any reasonable size.
The Pi played every game I threw at it with ease. Performance on the front end was also top notch. Very happy.
- Rasplex to use it as Plex media server client - It works *wonderful*. A little slower on the menus than the Roku, but still awesome.
- OpenElec media center to use it as a XBMC/Kodi client. It again gets five stars in the role, with the ability to throw high bitrate MKV's around better than my Realtek 1186 based media players (Micca EP600). It could handle everything I threw at it -- except 3D BluRay ISO's, but it could handle 3D MKV's and kick my TV into 3D mode automatically. I discovered my older HDHomeRun would not work for watching live TV on it however, because my HDHomeRun doesn't support DLNA, but that's the fault of my older HDHomeRun device. A newer one should work for that as well.
- Windows 10 IoT Core - I am a software developer and did some limited testing of Windows 10 UWP development and remote debugging on the device. Discovered Windows 10 core is not good for interactive application development, but is more intended for blinking lights and activating servo's and things like that. Two stars for the marketing hype that made Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi seem like something it isn't. Still sort of cool if you're a .NET developer and want to do *simple* things on a Raspberry Pi without a significant or any user interface.
- PiPlay (PiMame) - Game emulator collection running on top of Raspian OS. Very well put together collection of game emulators . Out of the box support for Xbox 360 controller. Be prepared to get your Linux geek on a bit to figure things out and don't get your hopes up for any documentation, but still an excellent front to the best game emulators available for the Pi (AdvMAME, NES, SNES, etc)
Still a lot more to play with. For the price of a dinner out for two, I've had so much fun playing with this thing. I think I need a couple more...
Most recent customer reviews
I normally purchase these through another supplier, however at the time they were out of stock and the price and availability was...Read more