|Screen Size||60 inches|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, 1 GB RAM
- 802.11n Wireless LAN, 10/100Mbps Lan Speed
- Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth Low Energy
- 4 USB ports, 40 GPIO pins, Full HDMI port, Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI),Display interface (DSI), Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push), VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) with 2.5A Power Supply (UL Listed)
RS Components Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Motherboard
NeeGo Raspberry Pi 3 Kit Pi 3 Model B Barebones Computer Motherboard with 64bit Quad Core CPU & 1GB RAM, Black Pi3 Case, 2.5A Power Supply & Heatsink 2-Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Prestige Milano||CanaKit||CanaKit||PHOTOTECH|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||40-pin||—||—||0|
|Item Dimensions||2.99 x 4.8 x 1.34 in||—||1.34 x 2.99 x 4.8 in||—|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces||7.76 ounces||—||0.66 lb|
|Ram Memory Maximum Size||1 GB||—||—||—|
Built on the latest Broadcom 2837 ARMv8 64 bit processor the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is faster and more powerful than its predecessors. It has improved power management to support more powerful external USB devices and now comes with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity. To take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3 and provide support for even more powerful devices on the USB ports, a 2.5A adapter is required. Technical Specifications: - Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv8 QUAD Core 64bit Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz - 1GB RAM - BCM43143 WiFi on board - Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board - 40pin extended GPIO - 4 x USB2 ports - 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port - Full size HDMI - CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera - DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display - MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data - Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.5 Amps) This product is made under license in both China and the U.K. Please see the product packaging.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are doing Deterministic, Fast, Real Time IO work, get a beaglebone black instead.
If you want great sound, get a HiFi berry or Pimironi DAC board as an expansion
Although it will RUN without heatsinks, serious use will avoid throttling only with a large passive or small active cooler
POWER SUPPLY, POWER SUPPLY, POWER SUPPLY! Get a 2.5 Amp 5.1+v supply. A lot of the problems with the RPi3 can be laid at the feet of trying to use a cell-phone charger or similar device to feed the board.
Lastly: This board supports booting from a USB drive rather than the SD card; Serious users or those who experience SD corruption would be advised to consider this method of storing the OS.
Not to mention the different great communities behind the different projects. If you have one there is always a fun reason to by another, and if not picking one up will open up a world of great learning experiences and fun.
Most recent customer reviews
It was easy to set up. It is working so well I purchased a second one for another project.