3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) Ultimate Kit – Complete Set Includes Raspberry pi Motherboard, 7” Touchscreen Display, Power Supply, 32GB SD Card, 2 Heatsinks, Official Case & 6ft HDMI Cable & Keyboard
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPLETE RASPBERRY PI 3 (B Plus) SET - Barebones Bundle Includes Everything You Need to Build a Mini Computer at Home; Great for Beginners, Pros, Adults & Kids
- RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B (B Plus) MOTHERBOARD - Credit Card Sized Computer Features Super Fast 64-Bit Quad Core CPU, Built-In Wifi, Bluetooth Low Energy & 1GB RAM
- 7" TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY - Full Color 800 x 480 Resolution Portable Adapter Board Connects Via GPIO or USB; 10-Finger Detection Great for Media & Gaming
- 32GB MICRO SD CARD - Comes Preloaded with Raspberry Pi 3 Compatible Version of NOOBS & SD Adapter Card; Install & Run Countless Operating Systems
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES - All-in- One Package Also Includes New Official Case Enclosure, 2-Piece Heatsink Set, 6-Foot HDMI Cable & 2.5A Power Charger & NeeGo keyboard
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The screen is clear and bright with good video. For a touch screen, it is alarmingly prone to smudges and fingerprints, and the case does not come with any kind of screen protector.
Everything wrong with this kit can be found in the case. Once assembled, it is a very snug fit, rather difficult to pull apart should you need to remove or change the SD card. There is no slot to do this, pulling the card requires a complete disassembly of the unit and removal of the display ribbon cable. There are two micro usb power inputs next to each other, one for the screen, and one for the pi. You are supposed to power the pi, with the screen drawing power from the pi, but the screens power port being exposed right next to the pis can cause confusion as to which to plug in. Powering the screen will power the pi as well through its GPIO, but at a lower supply than the pi needs, causing nearly constant low power warnings. There is also very little in the way of airflow, and the case was uncomfortably warm to the touch after even a short time using it.
The worst issue is that the screen mounts upside down in the case. This is a known issue dating back at least 3 years caused by miscommunications between the manufacturers of the different parts. I had hoped it would be resolved by now, but it has not. While you can vertically flip the pis video as a workaround, the LCD viewing angle is still better below the screen than above as it is mounted. This cannot be solved by simply putting the screen in rotated, as then the power connector doesnt meet the hole in the case. This could be a plus if you plan to mount the unit somewhere overhead, but for general use its cumbersome, and unacceptable to require a config tweak to fix in a kit aimed at beginners.
For the price I paid and all the issues I had, I would absolutely not recommend this kit until they address all the case problems.
There is zero documentation for this thing.... took me better part of an hour to find out how to hook up the touch screen awareness. There is all sorts of unexpected behavior. The page the box says to go to does not mention this kit at all. I received a power supply plug for a different country. Anything they could have screwed up... they did.
Seriously guys, if you're selling a kit, it should just go together without too much hassle.