iUniker Raspberry Pi 4 Case, Raspberry Pi 4b Case with Fan Raspberry Pi Fan Case with Raspberry Pi 4 Heatsink Raspberry Pi Heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/Pi 3B+/ Pi 3B/ 2B
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique Open Cooling Case for Raspberry Pi
- Powerful Raspberry Pi Cooling Fan, Make Sure Your Pi Works Stable
- New design for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Cooling Design with Fan: Great Heat Dissipation Performance
- Notice: Raspberry Pi is Not Included
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDITED and updated - from 1 star to 4.
I received a very kind email from the seller that perhaps they had sent the wrong screws, and the offer of a replacement case kit, which I accepted. When it arrived, I quickly noted the screws were all the same length as before. I looked online at the seller's website and after examining a similar case and the photos included, realized where the problem lay.
When you receive your case kit, it comes with this impossibly tiny quick setup guide with pictures and very few words. it was not until I went online and could blow the pictures up that I could figure out the true problem. I was trying to attach the board directly to the bottom acrylic board as the instructions seemed to be saying. What you really need to do is use the small screws to attach the small standoffs to the bottom of the case. Then attach the board to the stand-offs. The rest of the setup went fine by examining the online photos.
So I will take part of the blame for not thinking to use the small stand-offs. But the product documentation could be LARGER and more clearly explained, and that's on the manufacturer to correct. So go ahead and buy this case, for its ventilation features and overall look. Just be aware, you will need to examine closely the photos to be sure to assemble it correctly.
1) going through the bottom of the bottom of the PI board, use the short standoffs to go up through the board. Use the little nuts to secure the standoffs.
2) aligning the board so the bottom of the board is against the base with the microSD socket on the board aligned with the cutout on the base.
3) Use the small short screws to screw through the base and into the short standoffs
4) Use the big screws to screw into the corners of the base and screw them into the long standoffs.
5) Make sure the connector slots on the top align with the ones on board
6) Put the fan on so it is just above the board, with the wires towards the USB ports (didn't try it with the wires towards the DVI port), with the fan label facing the board. This is to help with easing on the slack on the fan wires.
7) from the top, use the remaining screws to go through the fan guard (I put the convex part facing up away from the fan), the case, the fan, then into the small nuts.
8) plug in the fan as you put the top onto the long standoffs
9) use the nutcaps to to secure the long standoffs that now go through the top
Remember to not crank down on the screws or you'll crack the acrylic. Just secure enough that they won't rattle loose.
The case looks nice. It's fairly easy to assemble except that the screws to anchor the board to the base are way too short. Thankfully I had the screws from installing my old fan which were the correct size, so it was just a little hiccup.
All parts line up perfectly, the directions are sparse but good enough, and everything hooks back up easily. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars all the way across is because of the too short screws.
CPU temp with an enclosed case, no fan - 178°F
CPU temp with enclosed case, with fan - 148°F
CPU temp with this open case, with fan and heat sinks - 104°F
Top international reviews
Quedó muy bien.